Chapter One

It's your Third Year at Hogwarts. You've been sorted into Gryffindor. Harry is your best friend, as well as Ron and Hermione. You're a very sweet girl. You get along with everybody. With everybody but a boy named Draco Malfoy. Why? Because he is always bullying Harry. Malfoy and you are always arguing about it, but you have no idea that something is gonna change this year.

You're on your way to Hogwarts. The train is full, but Hermione finds a half empty cabinet with enough room for Harry, Ron, you and herself. Someone is sleeping there.

—Who is he? —Ron asks, referring to the sleeping person.

—Professor R. J. Lupin —Hermione answers.

—You know everything. Why does she know everything? —Ron asks.

—It's written on his baggage, Ron —you answer and Hermione and you giggle shyly.

—Women —Ron mutters.

Hermione and Ron have been arguing about their pets, Crookshanks and Scabbers, but suddenly, the train stops.

—Why did we stop? We haven't arrived yet —Hermione affirms and the train shakes abruptly.

—What the hell?! —Ron exclaims.

The lights turn off and the train starts freezing, so much that you can see your breathing.

—I think that something entered the train —you say scared and Harry slides an arm around you.

—Maybe it's nothing —he says trying to calm you down. You nod.

A dark and sinister silhouette appears in front of the cabinet door. Its scary hand opens the door and the creature gets close to Harry. None of you had seen something like that before.

The creature starts inhaling heavily, like it was sucking Harry's soul. You're so scared that get petrified. Professor Lupin wakes up and points the creature with a light that comes from his wand, forcing it to pull back and Harry faints on your lap.

—Harry? Harry —you tell him sweetly as you gently stroke his hair.

His head is still on you lap. He wakes up and Hermione gives him his eyeglasses back. He puts them on and sits next to you.

—What happened? —Harry asks.

—You fainted —Ron answers.

—What was that thing?

—It was a Dementor. One of the guards from Azkaban is searching the trade for Sirius Black —Professor Lupin answers—. It shouldn't have come here. Eat it. It's chocolate. You're gonna feel better —he hands Harry a piece of chocolate and goes to talk to the train driver.

—You gave us a big scare, Harry —you state.

—Did none of you faint? Just me? —Harry asks. Hermione nods—. And what about the woman?

—Woman? What woman? —Ron asks.

—I heard a woman screaming —Harry answers.

Hermione, Ron and you look at each other concerned.

—No one was screaming, Harry —you affirm...