Chapter Four

The next day is a beautiful sunny day. You're having a dream date with your prince. Draco and you are having a wonderful boat ride in the lake. The boat navigates magically through the water. Draco is sitting next to you, and both of you have an arm wrapped around each other's waist while telling each other how much you love one another, whispering tenderly. There are no clouds in the sky. Everything is perfect.

Suddenly, a frozen breeze makes both of you tremble. The sky gets dark, and the plants that surround the lake and the lake itself start freezing, trapping Draco and you in the middle.

—What's going on, Dray? —You ask scared.

—I don't know, (Y/N/N) —He answers as he pulls you into a hug, trying to keep you warm, and next moment, a dark and sinister silhouette appears floating in front of you. It's a dementor.

—I'm scared, Dray —you say with tears in your eyes.

—Don't get scared, (Y/N/N). It won't harm us —he kisses your forehead and hugs you stronger.

But the dementor attacks Draco inhaling heavily, like it was sucking his soul. The same that happened to Harry in the train. Draco screams in pain and breaks the hug. Tears start rolling down your cheeks.

—Stop it! Please stop! —You beg the dementor, but it doesn't listen to you—. Flipendo! Stupefy! Depulso! —You try to hex it, but your spells just cross it.

You break down into tears. Your boyfriend is dying in front of you and there's nothing you can do.

—HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME! —You scream desperately, but no one hears your screams. No one knows that Draco and you are in the lake.

The dementor leaves. Draco is laying on the boat, looking paler than usual.

—Dray? Sweetie? Please stay with me. Wake up, sweetie —you kiss his now cold lips and start sobbing.

Your special date has turned into a horrible nightmare. But it hasn't ended yet. A deep shiver courses its way down your spine. You turn around and the dementor is flying towards you at top speed, making you scream in fear...

Suddenly, you wake up screaming. You sit on bed quickly and find yourself in your dorm. You're covered on sweat and tears. It's 3:00 am.

—It was just a nightmare —you whisper and sigh relieved.

You look at the beautiful dress that you have prepared to wear on your date and smile. Draco will be drooling when he sees you tomorrow...

It's 9:30 am now. It's a beautiful sunny day. Despite of the horrible nightmare you had, you know that today is gonna be a wonderful day.

You're wearing a beautiful short lime green asymmetrical camisole dress with a pair of white cork platform sandals, your first heels. Your fingernails and toenalis are beautifully painted with holographic glitter. You're only wearing some mascara, so your eyes look bigger, a bubblegum flavored lip gloss, and a bit of perfume.