Chapter Seven

Draco is grooming in his dorm. He looks at his bed and can't help but blush so hard thinking on what you and him did in the morning. He totally freaked out when he found your lipstick kiss mark on his mirror with a lipstick note:

"I'm so totally, madly, truly, deeply, passionately, completely, deliciously in love with you"

"I'm a lucky man", he says to himself as he ties his tie in front of the mirror.

Draco doesn't know how your gown looks like. The only thing he knows about it, is its color. That's why he is dressed in black and white as well. He looks so hot. He pours some drops of his cologne on his neck and wrists, kisses his imposing ring and walks from the dungeons to the castle entrance, where he is gonna meet you.

Before getting out of your dorm, you look at the picture of Draco and you that was taken secretly after graduation. It's a beautiful in-motion picture: Draco and you are wearing your gowns and throw your caps in the air. His are green and yours are red. Then he snakes his arms around your waist and you wrap your hands around his neck to end up melting in an affectionate kiss.

Draco has written something behind the picture but you hadn't noticed it until now:

"You are the apple of my eye, the sunshine of my life. When you kiss me I get wild.

I love the way you drop every delicious drop of your honey in my mouth.

The hottest thing I could wear is lipstick off your lips x"

It puts a big smile on your face and makes you melt in love for him even more. You sigh. He truly knows how to make you feel special.

You head to the castle entrance, stealing all glances. Your prince is waiting for you under the rain. A beautiful smile blooms across his face when he sees his gorgeous princess, all dolled up, walking towards him. He is waiting for you like...

You hug him and give him a delicious french kiss

—Wow! You look exquisitely delicious tonight! —He says as he makes you give a 360 degree turn. Your cheeks flush.

—You always look delicious, no matter what you're wearing. So hot, so manly —you say as you run your hands through his chest and wrap them around his neck. He bites his lower lip seductively and drops a delicious hot kiss on your lips.

—Are you cold, love?

—No, sweetie. Your kisses are all I need to keep myself warm —you tell him sweetly.

—You look like a beautiful bride, you know?

—And you look like a handsome groom. We should start to get used to, don't you think? —You ask. He nods and smiles.

—Are you sure you wanna walk?

—Absolutely. I want everybody to know that you're the love of my life, Draco.