Chapter Six

You head to the Great Hall for breakfast. You're wearing one of Draco's favorite outfits: a white off shoulder crop top, a black mini skirt and black high heel boots.

Draco is having breakfast with his friends at the Slytherin table. He isn't wearing any of his fancy black tuxes today, but a casual but fancy outfit. He looks so hot as always. Pansy is sitting next to him, but you've learned to deal with it through the years, as well as Draco, when you're sitting next to Harry.

Your friends are having breakfast at the Gryffindor table. Hermione and Ron are sitting in front of Harry and Ginny. You greet them and sit next to Harry.

—So, we're graduating today, guys! —You say excited.

—You haven't told us who you're gonna go to the prom with, (Y/N) —Hermione states.

—Uhm... It's a surprise —you reply.

You look at the Slytherin table and catch your prince staring at you like...

You can't help but smile back at him as you tuck your hair behind your ear

You can't help but smile back at him as you tuck your hair behind your ear. Hermione turns around and Draco looks away.

—I think I know who with —she adds. You look down and feel your cheeks getting red, but you try to hide it by taking a big sip of your milk—. I noticed that you've been wearing that ring since we returned from Christmas Holidays, (Y/N).

You feel Harry, Ron and Ginny's eyes on you and start getting nervous.

—Uhm... yeah... about that... There is something I wanna tell you, guys. I...

Suddenly, Pansy punches the table with all her strengths and runs away crying. Everybody shuts up and looks at her.

—Pansy! Wait! Come back! —Draco yells and runs behind her.

Yes, Draco had revealed his secret and Pansy couldn't take it.

—I think those two had a fight —Ginny states.

—But what were you going to tell us, (Y/N)? —Hermione asks.

—Uhm... Nothing. I'm sorry. I just remembered that I have something to do —you stand up and leave. You had the perfect chance to reveal your secret and Pansy had ruined it.

You hear Draco and Pansy arguing in the corridor, so you hide behind a pillar.

—Please calm down, Pansy.

—Why her, Draco?!

—She makes my life complete. We have discovered what love is, together. The first kiss, the first time... When I'm with her, I don't need to wear masks. I can be who I really am...

Tears of joy start rolling down your cheeks by hearing those words.

—...I love her, Pansy, and I wanna spend the rest of my life with her.