Cheesecake

You were trapped in an awkward silence until Toby had started talking, the both of you started talking about cheese cake and your crazy friends, you then realized that you left your childish, clumsy, and brute of a friend at the camp site, (F/N) was really mean to other people, and was really clumsy, and also very, and when you say very, you mean very childish.

"I have to go, I left (F/N) alone." You smiled your warm smile, then left to find (F/N).

Toby's POV

When she had to go I was heartbroken, I didn't want her to leave, but she said she had to go find that bi*ch she called friend, I could treat her better than any other man or woman she would ever meet in the world, I would tell her I love her every day, and we would be together... just the two of us.

I first met (Y/N) when we were 10 years old, I doubt she remembers me, but I still remember her, and the promise I had made. I still remember it like it was yesterday, when she kissed my cheek and told me she loved me, she made me promise to always be by her side, and I was, until she had to move, we were 13 when she moved into a foster home, she was taken by child services because her parents died, and child services found out they abused her, but before child services took her, I had enough, I ran to her house when everyone sleeping.....

Then I killed her parents.

It made me feel like she needed me when she came to my house crying, then I made myself vow....

That I would kill for her.

Then one day I ran away from home after killing my father, and lighting the neighborhood on fire. I was worried for (Y/N), when she was in front of my house crying when she heard my house was on fire, but the police were there, and of course I wasn't in the open, I was sitting in a tree watching from afar.

It made me heartbroken to see her cry.

After she was gone, I went deeper into the forest and when I turned around, I found a tall pale man, he stated that his name was....

Slenderman.

I followed The man, and he took me in as one of his proxies, and he treated me as one of his own. And that's when I met Masky, and Hoodie. They were great fighters and everything, they taught me, well Hoodie did, he taught me how to fight better, and Masky, was an A**hole.

Reader's POV

You told Toby you had to go, but he seemed zoned out, and he just nodded, then I heard him say someone's name, it sounded like Masky, then mumbled A**hole.

You wondered if he was talking about the person he was saying loved cheesecake. You then turn away to get back to your campsite.

(HELLO, AND I WOULD LIKE TO SAY I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU READING MY STORY, THANK YOU, and have a GREAT day.)