The Female

Reader's POV

The three men didn't move, they just waited for me to talk, then a door opens, and a blinding light leaks through the door way.

"Hey, you two, your both a**holes!" You heard a female voice shout, she walked over to you, then she said, " You know you shouldn't be here right now." You nodded, then your eyes finally adjusted to the dark, the girl had chestnut brown hair, and had a beautiful green eye, and in the other eye socket was a clock.

The girl untied your hands, then she kissed your cheek and said, "Get out of here, I'll see you soon." You started blushing, every corner of your face was red or pink, you ran up the stairs, then you saw an exit all the way down the hallway, then you started to run out of the building.

When you reached the camp site, you were panting, then you saw Toby, shouting your name, you ran up behind him, and gave him the biggest hug you could give. He smiled looking back at you, you smiled to. He looked at your clothes, then he frowned at you.

"W-What happened *Tic* t-to you!?"

"Oh, it was nothing, I just fell." You couldn't stop thinking about that girl, she was all you could think of. You and Toby went to get you some new clothes, then the both of you went to go and hangout at the tree that you have taking a liking to because every chance you get, you walk over to the beautiful oak tree, then you sit down in the green grass and you start reading your favorite book. Toby held your hand on the way over to the tree, then the both of you sat down right next to each other, then the both of you grabbed a side of the book, then you started to read.

*Time skip*

The last thing you saw before drifting off to sleep was the book dropping a little do to your lack of a grip on it, then Toby kissed your forehead, and you fell asleep.