The kiss

When you wake up you notice that you were in a room, and you saw nothing but darkness, then you felt a hand slip over your shoulder, you shivered a little then looked over to see Toby standing there, he looked at you, then he opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out at first.

"(Y/N), p-please *Tic* I want you to be with me forever, and you can't run away. You won't run away, we'll be together forever."

You stuttered a little bit when you talked but Toby thought that it was a little bit cute.
"T-Toby, what do you mean?"

"I mean I want us to be together forever, *Tic* and you will be mine, my dear as long as I have you, I don't n-need anything else."

"T-Toby, you're scaring me."

You started to try and untie the knot that tied your hands together on the back of your chair, and you were trying to do it without being noticed, but by the way he was looking at you, you could tell he was lovesick, you knew that if he really loved you, he wouldn't let you die, so the thing you did first was something he would never expect.

"Toby, c-could you untie me please."

"Sure my dear."

You knew that if he really loved you he would stop you, and he would love you forever like he said.

As soon as you were untied, you sat still for a minute, then you quickly ran over to the table where you saw a knife, then you put it in front of your stomach ready to plunge the knife into your guts.

Toby looked at you with wide eyes, then he ran over to you before you could do anything with the knife, he shoved the knife out of your hands, he then kissed you on the lips, you hesitated, then you kissed back. You were in love.

You loved everything about him, but you weren't done with this story yet, so when you both pulled away for air, you said,

"Toby, will you promise to love me for the rest of your life and longer." 

"Yes, I promise, I'll love you till my death and longer, please, love me back, my dear love."