The kidnapping

You were walking up to your friend from behind, but all of a sudden they puked right next to a tree, you ran next to them and after they were done, you asked (F/N) what they ate earlier, and they said that they ate a hotdog earlier, then they left it alone for 10 minutes, then they went back to eat it, then they started puking.

You immediately thought that it was food poisoning, you both went back to the sleeping bags, and you told (F/N) to lay down. You decided to look around the area, you looked behind some trees, then you saw a bottle of poison, you picked it up, then read the back, it said, "Food poison, property of Masky."

You stood there staring at the bottle wondering what to do. You then decided to report the bottle to the forest ranger, then all of a sudden, it went black.

You woke up to nothing but silence, then you heard a door open, you closed your eyes to make them think that you were still knocked out.

"Masky, you left your bottle of food poisoning behind a tree!"

"I know, she knows something, and I want to know what it is."

You slowly open your eyes to see a man in a yellow hoodie, he had a black ski mask on and red stitches to form eyes, and a frown, the other man had a tan-ish yellow jacket on, he had a feminine looking mask, and some cigarettes in his hand.

"Hey, shes up."

"Oh."

"..." you were sitting in a chair in a dark room, there was no one else but the three of you.

Toby's POV

Where the F*ck is she!

It's been two days since I've seen her, her cars still here, her friend is still here, but they're sick.

If the other pastas got to her...

There's going to be dead bodies.

I've looked everywhere, I've been searching ever since last night. When I past her sleeping bag, I thought about searching the mansion, so I immediately ran back to the mansion to find that b#stard Masky. He must have done something to her. I ran up to the front door, and slammed it open, then I ran pass Jeff, Ej, and Lj, who seemed a little bit, too happy. I ran into the basement, and heard a female voice scream, that's when I immediately knew, that Masky had took (Y/N).