Chapter 29: Nervous

Deanna's POV

We just got in the apartment of Jema. Kakasundo ko lang kasi sa kanya from her training and we decided to go here and eat dinner. I immediately sat in her couch then binaba ko yung gym bag niya.

"B magluluto lang akong dinner natin ha" jema said and then she stood up from the couch para umalis. She's gonna cook na agad? Baka pagod pa siya galing training eh kung kaya ko lang magcook ng dinner I will eh kaso lang baka masunog pa eh.

"You can cook later B hindi pa naman ako gutom" I replied to her and then I grabbed her hand to stop her from walking.

"Sure ka B?" she asked.

"Yes B" I told her tapos I wrapped my arms around her shoulder. I just want to feel her warmth namiss ko siya eh hehe.

"Okay" sabi niya then she turned on the TV.

"Kamusta naman yung finals mo B?" tanong ni jema sakin. My arms are still on her, we're cuddling na. So ito pala yung feeling na may ka-cuddle ka no, this is new for me kasi syempre wala naman akong past relationships eh.

"It's okay naman" I answered her.

"Hmmm" jema said tapos she hugged my waist then she put her head on my shoulder. I love her being like this you know clingy. I always want to hug her because I just really feel safe when I'm doing it with her, I think cuddling is my new favorite haha.

"Hay I can stay like this for the rest of my life" I told her smiling.

"Huh?" she replied.

"Like this cuddling with you, you know" sabi ko sa kanya.

"Me too B" she said and then she leaned in closer to me.

"Do you mean it?" I asked her curiously.

"Ano?" tanong niya din sakin.

"That you can stay like this for the rest of your life too?" I replied.

"Oo naman B" she answered with a smile.

"Then stay with me for the rest of my life" sabi ko and then I started massaging her left arm.

"Okay B dito lang ako" reply niya then binigyan niya ko ng isang malaking smile. Awwwwww ang cute talaga nitong soon to be girlfriend kooooooo.

"B I want you to meet my family na" I told her. I just thought of it these last few days. Naisip ko kasing dapat ipakilala ko na siya sa family ko since I need to tell them about us na din, and I really want them to meet jema kasi she's the one who's making me happy. I think I should tell her about it na, I don't want to hide anything from her kasi.

"Okay" she replied me with a big smile. Does this mean that she's excited to meet my family too?

"It might be hard but I really want them to meet you" I added. My family doesn't even know that I'm bisexual, so I don't have any idea how will they react if I told them that I'm dating Jema right now. But regardless of what their reactions will be, I know that it will be worth it for Jema and our relationship.

"Sure?" tanong niya.

"Of course B I don't want to hide you, me and us from them, you don't deserve that kind of relationship" I told her sincerely kasi totoo naman. It's my first time to be in a relationship pero I want to take it seriously, I want Jema to be my first and last.

"B ayokong magka gulo kayo ng family mo" she said with a worried voice.

"You don't have to worry about it B, I will talk to them okay?" sabi ko.

"Okay" she replied tapos I kissed her forehead. I think I should tell her na what I'm feeling, I think it's the right time. I want to show my love for her kaya I have to say it na din.