First Date - Larry

Harry

Our fans were seriously dedicated. I couldn't believe the amount of love the band and I got when we announced that Louis and I were getting together. I personally was scared to death, but Louis, my hope, my love, my strength, convinced me that everything was going to be okay.

Today, with the help of Nialler, I planned a very low-key yet romantic date for Louis and I. I didn't want to show off or anything, I just wanted to take the time and spend it with him the best I could. He was mine, and mine alone, and it was broadcasted to the whole world. 

My phone started ringing, and I picked it up immediately, already knowing it was Louis.

"Hello?"

"Harry, where the fuck are you? I thought you said you were going to be home at 3 o'clock! It's 5 already!"

I laughed. "I know, I'm perfectly aware," I said, trying to unfold floating lanterns at the same time. 

"Were you planning to tell me what the hell is going on?"

I laughed again. "Calm down. Meet me at the park at around seven. You won't be disappointed."

"W-what have you been doing all day?"

"Preparing a little something for us. Wear something comfortable and can be ruined by mud."

"Mud? That's romantic. Really. Okay fine, I'll see you at seven."

____

By the time it was seven, I had everything ready for our date.

I had set up a picnic, complete with candles hanging from the trees. There was a blanket set down, a telescope for us to spy on stars with (like all those romantic movies), and cake. Louis loved cake. Especially... wait for it... Carrot cake. I set up an iDoc, so I could play romantic songs in the background. Later in the night I was planning for us to light the floating lanterns and watch them fly. 

I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around and saw Louis, who looked like he was a kid in a candy store.

"You did all this... for me?" he asked.

"Of course I did." I walked over to the iDoc and started playing "Sweet Disposition" by The Temper Trap. It was our song. 

"Dance with me?" I asked, extending my hand. 

He took it, and we began to dance slowly, under the floating candles. 

We ate the carrot cake after a while, and Louis began searching for stars. 

"It's too bad that these stars are most likely dead..." Louis finally said.

"I know, but we have to enjoy their light while they last."

He stopped looking through the telescope and gazed at me. "I'll cherish this moment with you forever."

I smiled. "Come on, it's time to light the lanterns."

I gave him one, and held the other in my hand. 

"We'll light it together, okay? On three."

He nodded.

"One..."

His eyes gazed into mine lovingly.

"Two..."

We clicked the lighters on without once breaking eye contact.

"Three."

They lit up and we let them go. Our arms wrapped around each other as we watched them soar, higher and higher until they flew farther than our eyes could see.

"I love you, Harry Styles," Lou said. It was the most amazing thing I had ever heard come out of his mouth.

"I love you too, Louis."

1D Bromance One-Shots Collection!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें