Drunk - Lirry

Hey guys! Really sorry for the lack of updates! But I wanted to get Lirry done here. As you may have guessed, this is kind of based off the song Drunk by Ed Sheeran! I love it xx

____

Liam

God damn it, I was a good freaking guy. I mean, I was until I ended up here, in the middle of nowhere, with my bandmate Harry Styles. The annoying thing is, we were in some country field in who knows where and I had no idea how we got here. All I had were fragments of memory coming a little bit at a time. It made no sense to me. 

I was laying on cold, moist dirt, trying to recollect some memories from last night and piece them all together. 

"Oh come on Liam, just a couple more drinks! You've got two kidneys now! You can handle it!" Harry coaxed, passing another drink into my hand. We were walking to through the crowd of dancers, the scent of alcohol damp in the air. I felt a bit dizzy, but not to the point where I was full-on drunk. 

"Yeah, I've got two kidneys. I don't want to lose one again!"

He flashed his Cheshire-cat grin at me, his green eyes sparkling in the light. "Just one more drink, and then you can stop."

The flashback stopped, and I looked over to a knocked-out Harry, snoring on the ground. I stood up and nudged him with my foot. He snorted loudly and looked up at me, a lazy smile forming on his face. He sat up cheerfully. 

"Leeyum, how're you going, er, doing... this fine evening, morning...night? Awh... Oh... My head hurts. Oh GEE, it's so bright outside." He closed his eyes and groaned. "My head!"

"Harry,  get up. We've got to get out of here. Do you have your phone with you?"

"No," he mumbled, "I think I left it with Donald Duck in the last club we went to..."

"Li, look at that duck! Oh god, I must be high as fuuuu..." Harry trailed off, stumbling into my arms.

I laughed hysterically. "Hey, don't lean on me," I slurred, "my drunk legs can't hold your fat ass!"

"Oi! Take that back! I'm sure you'd like to do a lot of things with my ass," he winked.

I laughed again because he was so right. "As a matter of fact, I would."

He smirked, giving me a wink. "Well we should get to it..."

I shook the memory from my head, causing a head-splitting pain to erupt from the back of my head. Ugh. Hangovers were the worst. I had no recollection of getting with Harry last night... But... I mean... He was so perfect anyway that maybe I couldn't have helped myself last night...

"Harry, what do you remember about last night?" I asked.

He paused for a moment, and then blushed deeply, a lovely plum color settling on his face. "Umm... Er, little snippets of stuff. We must have been so drunk last night," he said, running a hand through his curls. 

I grimaced. What could he have remembered that I didn't?

I looked around, my gaze falling to a house in the distance. It would take around a half hour to get there, but I needed time to think of what happened last night and try to get the details from Harry. 

The question was, did I really want to know what happened?

"Come on, I see a house over there. Let's walk to it and find out where the hell we are."

I helped him up, and he grunted a response. 

***

When we arrived at the house, we were greeted by a little old lady that looked like she was about 80 years old.

"Err... Hi! I'm Harry and this is my... friend Liam." Harry greeted, flashing a brilliant smile. Jealousy crept up in the back of my mind. I wanted to be the one that made him smile like that... I shoved the feeling deeper into the back of my mind. Those feelings should never come out.

"Oh! What gorgeous looking fellows! What are you doing out in the middle of nowhere?"

Harry and I laughed.

"Well," I started, "we seem to have no idea how we got here nor how to get home. Do you mind letting us in?"

She smiled. She reminded me of Muriel from that show Courage the Cowardly Dog. "Come on in boys. It looks like you need a good old rest and a shower." She showed us in and pointed up the stairs.

"Go to the first door on the left. There should be clothes from my poor departed son up there."

Harry snuck a look of shock to me, and I gulped. "Oh, I'm sorry for your loss Ms..."

"Mary-Ann. Mary-Ann Richardson. Now go on," She shooed.

Harry and I slowly made our way upstairs, half confused and concerned that this "Mary-Ann" wasn't some secret serial killer.

When we got up to the room, it was neatly arranged, like it was waiting for someone to return from a long trip.

"I guess I'll go take a shower," I stated, awkwardly heading to the bathroom. 

I stripped down and turned the shower on the hottest temperature, basking myself in its heat.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to do this," Harry slurred, pressing me against the wall. My hands flew to his hair, tangling themselves in his curly locks. He pulled his lips on mine and my heart fluttered incredulously. This was the moment I was waiting for.

I could taste the sweet alcohol on his lips, luring me further into his touch. It was amazing, exhilerating.

I palmed him through his tight jeans and slowly undid his zipper.

"Oh,Li..."

The flashback faded as I remembered everything. The door opened and I heard soft padding footsteps approaching the shower. I hoped it was Harry...

"Li..." he breathed. "I remember and..."

I rushed to him, not even bothering about the fact I was getting him wet (A/N heheeh, sorry) .

I pressed my lips to his, getting my fingers tangled in his curls. He started stripping and got into the tub with me, closing the distance between us.   

"I don't. Regret. Anything," Harry said in between kisses.

"Me neither," I mumbled against his lips. 

We broke apart, gulping in much needed air. 

"Would you like to continue round 2 of last night before the crazy lady proves she's actually a serial killer?" he asked.

I chuckled, rubbing my hands down his sides. "I'd like that."