Happy Halloween! - Nouis

Happy Halloween! Gah! It's my favorite occassion of the whole entire YEAR! Totally loving this. I'm a fallen angel for Halloween and I totally LOVE IT. 

I chose Nouis because Jaesama (Mia: www.jaesama.tumblr.com) made this wonderful piece of art where Lou is Peter Pan and Niall is dressed in a Tinkerbell outfit in front of Zayn while munching on pizza. It was the base of this whole story! Link on the right side!

Much love! xx

_____

Louis

I had always loved Halloween with a burning passion. It was a night where everyone could be young again, not be judged by what they were wearing. It was a night to release some of your wild side, and that was a side of me that could not be hidden. 

Tonight was a Halloween party the boys and I decided to throw in the flat I shared with Harry. None of the boys were really into the whole party thing except for Niall. He was mostly excited for the food, but I bet if I sweet-talked him a bit, (and slipped a couple of beers to him) he'd do whatever I wanted him to do, and that was what was important.

I was going to make this a night Niall and I will never forget.

I got ready half an hour before the party started. I had spent the whole day preparing, trying to make things perfect for tonight.

I was going to be Peter Pan, and dear Niall was going to be my Tinkerbell.  

I knew Niall would never agree to do such a thing, but somehow I had always had the gift to sweet talk him into doing something I wanted him to do.

Now before you get all touchy and think I'm a meanie, he does the same thing to me too. 

The truth is, I loved Niall from the deepest part of my heart.

But tonight, it was all about having fun and taking him out of his comfort zone. 

_____

Niall arrived at 7:01. He was a minute late, but I didn't mind.

I opened the door to reveal a smiling Niall, who had his hair waxed and he looked like Justin Bieber.

"Niall, this is what you dress up as for Halloween?"

I was somewhat jealous. Why Justin? I knew he liked Justin a lot, but I'd rather have him dress up as me instead of him. 

"Don't diss the Bieber, Louis!"

"I've got to get you out of those clothes. You wanna be my Tinkerbell?"

He scoffed. "Tinkerbell? Jesus, Lou. No thanks. I'd rather dye my hair pink."

"That can be arranged."

Then I pulled him inside, and saw his cheeks flush. Gosh, he was completely adorable. I shoved him onto the couch.

"Sit here and I'll be back with your beer. The other lads should be getting here soon anyway."

When I came back, the lads were crowded around him, laughing as usual. I passed around a couple of beers.

All I had to do was wait. 

One beer.

Two beers.

Three.

Four....

ACTION!

I told the lads to clear out and do something else while I had my way with Niall. No, not like thatyou dirty minded "shower of cunts."

He was stretched out along the couch, giggling to himself (A/N LLN!). I walked over seductively, winking at him when his eyes finally caught mine.

I saw a space on the couch and I sat next to him gingerly. 

"Hey there Niall."

"Heyy tharr, babeliciousss." He slurred, sitting up and gazing deeply into my eyes. I felt my face flush. 

"So I was wondering if you wanted to get into that Tinkerbell costume..."

"Tink...er...bell? I tollld ya, thas not happenin'.

 "Are you sure, baby? You look like you want to..." I said, snaking a hand around his waist, the other trailing up his leg.

He hesitated for a moment, blushing deeply as my hand got nearer to a certain happy place.

"...Only for a few minutes."

"YAY!" I squealed, leaping off the couch and dragging him to my bedroom. 

He tried to put on the bright green dress but was taking too long, so I got up and started undressing him.

He paused again, slowly, confusion written on his face.

"Oh, please Niall! If I was going to have sex with you, I would make sure you weren't drunk!"

"But whyyyyy? I'm in the mood nowwww. Drunk so much better when nervous."

I paused at the waistline of his jeans. "The last part of what you said doesn't make sense, but whatever."

Then he took my face in his hands and kissed me full on the mouth. I was completely stunned. How did a person as drunk as he was actually aim correctly? He pulled back to look at me and said:

"I'm not drunk Louis. You ought to know better. No Irish man gets drunk on only four beers."

He strolled over to the door and shut it. With a flick of his wrist he managed to lock it.

"Now where were we? Ah, yes, unzipping the pants." 

I smirked as he came towards me again. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me, slowly, lingering. My hands flew around him, one hand getting tangled in his soft blonde hair. 

"I've. Been. Waiting. Ages. To do. This," I said inbetween kisses.

"Me too!"

Scratch my previous idea. Tonight wasn't about fooling Niall. 

It was about having my way with him in more ways than one, if you know what I mean.