Reading the Past

You found an article cited a few days after Alastor said he died. The picture in the article kind of looked like him too. The man had fluffy hair and a wide smile, but not as sinister looking as the one you come to know. This Alastor looked charming, and it's hard to imagine someone like him to be in hell. You begin reading the Article.

New Orleans News: Serial Killer Caught, Killed by Police Canines!

The Serial Killer often known as the Orleans Killer, was found by a group of police officers patrolling the streets on Thursday, August 24th. Officials say that he was dragging a recent victim to his house.
They say that when he was spotted, he ran to the nearby woods outlining the town, and he refused to cooperate with the officials during the chase. They ended up releasing the dogs on him to get him to stop running, one says that they might've lost him if they did not do that action. Upon reaching the man, he was already dead from blood-loss. One official states that one of the dogs died in the killers attempt to escape the attack.
The Officials released information about the infamous killer as well, the killer was identified as Alastor, last name unknown. He was a famous radio host of the popular Jazz station.

~~~~

The rest of the article loosely explained how the town felt about the incident, the murders and Alastor in general. Even in life Alastor would constantly smile, and his charm was almost flawless enough to get away with murder. Quite literally.

You imagine if you were in those times you could swoon over him, though the thought quickly vanished when Alastor appeared suddenly, looking over your shoulder. You jump a bit startled and sigh.

"You seriously need to stop that..." You grumble. He looks at you curiously.

"Stop what dear~?" He asked, he clearly knows what you mean.

"scaring me when you just materialize outta no where!"

"Sorry dear~" He looks at the newspaper again, and he laughs a bit. "My, I miss my charming looks from back in the day~!" He cooed and grabbed the paper from your hands, studying the article. He ended up laughing a bit more. "All the women swooned over me, it was quite flattering really..." He continued on reading the article and his expression seemed to darken. "Those fools would've never caught me otherwise if it weren't for those wretched four legged beasts." His eyes seem to glow a bit brighter with what seemed to be hate and anger.

You shifted slightly at your desk, not sure what to do or say. You're in the same room as a famous killer after all, shouldn't you be terrified? But you weren't, oddly. You're not sure why you weren't. 

He noticed you moving and looked down at you and hummed. "Well, what do you think of my past?" He turned towards you and placed his hands behind his back.

"Well..." You started. "I...Don't know honestly. It's kind of a lot to take in, ya know?" You looked at the paper, now on the desk. Maybe you can find out more about his life from the internet. "I guess I feel indifferent about the whole thing." 

He nodded slightly. "I see! Well, I best be off now darling, I have a few things to do downstairs. I just wanted to see what you thought of me, even after reading that silly thing." He walked to the center of your bedroom and waved before disappearing.

Now left alone, you sigh, staring out the window. Maybe going to the cemetery that night was a good idea after all...

(Alastor PoV 1st person)

The dearest fawn is still interesting. She doesn't fear me in the slightest, even though she should. Who wouldn't fear a serial killer?

I do admit, I miss how I looked back then. I had the charm of a ladies man, a gentleman. Maybe that's what compels her to not fear me like most of the denizens of hell do. Then again, she doesn't know my full power.

Maybe my plan to bring her to hell with me will be easier than I thought...