Two Sides

As you got closer to your room, the static grew more intense, and eventually it felt like someone was rubbing sandpaper in your skull. It was painful.

You opened your bedroom door, and the static noise lowered in volume slightly. You could think a bit more clearly now. But when you looked inside, you saw that your room was in a complete mess. 

Looking over at the two demons present in your room, Alastor's coat looked to be a bit bloody, and the other demon looked pissed beyond belief, holding his bow tie in one hand and her other hand is in a fist. They both looked at you, Al's grin never fading, but became less sinister. 

"What the fuck happened here?" You demanded, holding your head. You could feel a headache coming on.

The girl, Charlie, let go of Al and stood up, causing him to fall to the floor with a soft thud. She looked beat up, her lip was bleeding and it looked like she had some scrapes and cuts too. A cut on her cheek was bleeding.

"I'm trying to save you from him (Y/n). He's not good for you, he's lying to you (Y/n)!" Charlie started looking desperate, on the other hand Alastor simply looked entertained by the show.

You rubbed your temples. "Why would he be lying? He loves me." 

Charlie shook her head. "He's a powerful deal maker, (Y/n), and one of the most powerful demons in hell, do you believe you could trust someone like that?"

You stayed silent, not sure how to answer. You saw Alastor turn into his human form, he was noticeably shorter. Even in this form, he looked beat up, but not as bad as her.

"He hasn't done anything bad to me at all, he might've changed Charlie, I believe he has." You shook your head, trying to get your over analyzing brain to stop overthinking. Your head still hurt and you wanted to nap it away. "Can You guys leave so I could clean up this mess you both made, and I would also like a nap." You turned around to start cleaning. Al nodded and Charlie sighed in defeat.

"As you wish dear." Alastor cooed and they both disappeared from sight. You sighed, relieved that the tension was gone as well as the static.

(Alastor PoV 1st Person)

After leaving (Y/n)'s room, I appeared in the hotel's living room. I was a little annoyed at the princess's antics. To be fair though, she wasn't entirely wrong. I am one of the most powerful, and I am a deal maker. But she isn't taking away what's been claimed as mine.

I swiftly walk to Charlie's room, only to be greeted by a defensive moth girl. She pointed her spear at my throat, like that toothpick of a weapon could hurt me. 

"I know who you're after, and she wants to be alone shit face!" She growled. I chuckled.

"Oh Vaggie, haven't you learned anything? I would've had you all erased by now if I wanted to." My voice grew dark and distorted with every word. She took a step back, and allowed me to pass, though she still glared daggers in my back as I continued to walk.

I knocked on Charlie's door. It took a minute or two before she decided to open the door. She looked less messy and more put together, but some bruises were still there. She glared up at me.

"What do you want?" She huffed. I chuckled a bit and let myself in the room.

"I need you to not interfere with my work Charlie. You should know that by now." My voice distorted slightly. I was looking out the window as I was talking to her.

"I need to save her from you. She's going to end up here if I don't." Charlie spoke with determination. It only made me smile wider.

"That is the plan Charlie, she will become my proxy. Not like some of the others that have failed me. She will be different." I rested a clawed hand on my cane and exhale in satisfactory. "No matter how hard you try princess, you're going to fail."

(Y/n PoV 2nd Person)

When you finished cleaning your room of the mess they made, you lied on your bed, exhausted. You didn't plan this to be a cleaning day today. And what would your parents say if they found your room that much of a mess?

Closing your eyes, you were thinking about what both of them said. Sure, you did trust Alastor more than the other girl, but she was trying to help you right? But what if she was trying to get you from him to get with him...

Being lost in your thoughts and being exhausted, you fall asleep with your thoughts in a jumbled mess.

~~

You were in a room you don't recognize. You looked around and saw a table with a stack of newspapers on it. Going through them you saw many missing persons cases, all in the New Orleans, Louisiana area back in the 20's. You had a hunch who the killer was of course, since you read the article yourself. And sure enough, the last paper was the article you took from the library. 

If this was supposed to frighten you, it didn't work. You put the papers down and look around again. There seemed to be a dresser with a photo frame on it. Stepping closer, you saw a family. a sweet and nice looking mother, a man, whose face was crossed out in red and a young boy, whose eyes were inked out like the censor bars across the eyes on TV. 

Next to the picture frame, you notice a journal of some sort. But when you opened it, the pages were empty, like it had never been used, even though the journal looked a bit worn from use.

You see a door at the other side of the room. You walk towards it, and you feel warm air radiate from the door. Once you turn the handle and open it, you were greeted with an unfamiliar city, it looked like everything was tinted red and it smelled of alcohol and car fumes. 

You decided to leave the small room, the door closed rather abruptly, but when you tried to look back, there was no door, just the other side of the sidewalk. 

Looking around, you saw many creatures and humanoids, which sort of startled you. You never seen anything like them before. Some looked more terrifying than others. None of them seemed to notice you, which you were thankful for. 

You continued walking down the street, and it didn't seem like anyone was noticing you. You didn't want to be confronted by one of the freaks anyway.

~~~

Little note, in this story the term Proxy is used in a sense like how Slenderman has proxies, but less mindless in this case.
Also in a previous chapter where (Y/n) was being stalked by Alastor's shadow, I tried my best to use the 'slender sickness' as a reference to help (y/n) go a bit more crazy. 

Stay safe out there!
~Jackyll