Chapter 1: Pan!c

WELCOME TO THE FINAL BOOK IN THE STYLIST SERIES!!! THE BOOK COVER IS ABOVE !

ATTENTION IF YOU HAVE CLICKED THIS BOOK WITHOUT HAVING READ THE DESCRIPTION PLS GO BACK AND READ IT BC IT'S VERY CLEVER AND I NEED SO APPRECIATION PLS(,:

little disclaimer here: so obviously all of my stories in this series have been VERY close to what's actually going on in Harry's life like tour and things like this... well not anymore. I'm still going to be making this as REALISTIC as possible, but it's 2021 now in the story... and well idk what's going to actually be happening in his life then. Please bare with me with that, and also.... remember.... this is fictional!!!!!

Idk how many chapters will be in this book but there will not be another in the series after this so prepare yourselves!

ENJOY!

EL'S POV:

    "Darling! What are you doing?" I hear him call from downstairs.

    "I was writing a tour report to Alessandro... sending him some of my sketches! Why?" I call back to him, and hear more shuffling.

    "Come down stairs.... Dress up nice..." I tilt my head to his words, and get up, moving slow. We got home from the tour around two days ago. Anthony and I left the doctor three weeks ago in Australia. I went straight back to the hotel that day, telling Harry I was sick, and not feeling well enough for the night. It wasn't a lie. I was sick to my stomach, and not because of what was growing inside of me.

The baby itself was a miracle, though we hadn't planned to have one so soon, though I'm horrified in some ways of being a mom at this point in my life. I'm terrified because of the risk... I'm not a healthy person. Even when I am at my healthiest, I'm not strong, and well like others, and that was the first thing my doctor told me when they saw the ultrasound... They said that it was a high risk pregnancy. They said that Crohn's and pregnancy means that my body is more likely to reject the pregnancy all together.

    I get up, and go into the closet, pulling on a dress I like, knowing that my body hasn't changed at all, and knowing it won't for a while. I don't want to tell him until after the first trimester... until I'm more certain that this is really happening, and it really is for his own good... I know he wants this. I know he wants this badly, he wants a child, and I think I do too, but... I don't want to get his hopes up.

I don't want to watch the disappointment on his face if he were to find out I lost our child. I hardly knew anything about the mix between my disease, and pregnancy mostly because it was never thought of in my mind, but since that day I have done nothing but research the mix... study everything I can about it... 

I look at the soft material on my skin, feeling like I'm glowing against the white material, and I smile, pushing the dress down. I go down the stairs, and realize I have no idea what's going on.

    "Harry why did I-" I stop as I turn the corner into the living room. "What's this?" I ask, my voice flipping up as I clasp my hands tight in front of me, a smile forming on my lips.

    "Dinner." He mumbles, a smile on his lips too. He told me he wanted to start cooking more, to get better at it, and to cook for me, and I told him I was fine with that if he wanted it. I see the table set up, candles, and all, and a nice tablecloth, and flowers in the center. I knew he wanted to start cooking, but this is really nice....

    "For me." I mumble, and soften even more.

    "Yes darling... To celebrate some time off, come on." He nods his head, and pulls the chair out for me, letting me sit down. He wears a soft blue button down along with black pants. I watch him walk around the table, and towards the kitchen. "I tried something new, I just wanted to branch out a bit." His words are light, and he's more than excited about this, he seems somewhat nervous, but it's a good kind of nervous from what I can tell. He starts plating the food he made, and brings it to me, setting it down, and my stomach turns at the smell of the vegetables on the plate, and I stand quickly, moving to the bathroom.