summary

Hye guys so on d request of aditi902 I am gonna to write summary of my book here as it will also help the other new readers.Well I cldnt remember what I had updated in d previous chapters and I don't have time to read it again.So according to my remembrance I am presenting here d plot of phase 1

Gunjan had separated herself from samrat coz she thinks samrat is d murderer of Nupur.Samrat is left stranded for 3yrs and starts living with d memories of his near and dear ones.Gunjan previously lived with her Jiju and Shilpa aunty and later she decides to lead her life independently,she becomes a counsellor and she moved to other place along with her son Sameer.
On d other hand samrat remained stone drunk whole day coz he wanted the punishment of killing Nupur which he didn't got till now.
One day sajan meets eachother through ashwini who is not exactly Gunjan's sister but like her sister and she is also a student of samrat in excel.It was unknown to ash that Gunjan is samrat's chashmish whom samrat remembers day and night.Gunjan also doesn't tell her about that coz she didn't want to hurt ash, she also wants that samrat shld move on in his life with ash and there is also a selfishness of her behind all these.She didn want to let samrat know about Sameer coz she is scared that if samrat will come to know that Sameer is his son he will snatch him from her.
Later Gunjan joined excel college as councellar,though she didn't want to but samrat's and Ashwini's planning lead her to join excel.Samrat decided to make her fall in love with him again so everyday he consummated and made love with her in his cabin or somewhere in d corner of empty classroom.Gunjan slowly slowly again started getting partial towards samrat but she stayed away from samrat coz of Ashwini's love for him.And she ended on fighting with samrat telling him she can't fall in love with her sister's murderer.The same day she got to know from Mayank (her jij) that samrat had nothing to do with Nupur's accident,he was innocent and all these was a conspiracy by Ranvijay.RV had instigated dhruv (mental patient and pshyco lover of Nupur)against sajan and Mayank and contracted him to kill them.
Mayank thought to tell Gunjan about the third person also who was also behind this conspiracy but he refused to tell as he himself didn't had any idea about him.He asked Gunjan to ask for forgiveness from samrat as she had hurted him d most.
On d other hand Mayank met dhruv with a gr8 difficulty and told him that RV had used him for taking revenge from them.He also made him understand that Nupur was not forced to love him,she actually loved only him.Dhruv realised that he had killed his own love with his own hands and living in this guilt he attempted suicide and left a note for Mayank telling him that he is lucky to get Nupur as his lover and life partner.
Gunjn felt guilty for pointing samrat as a murderer and decided to ask forgiveness from him the following day but to her surprise samrat hadn't came to college that day.She started searching for samrat in every corner of d city.After that she decided to go to samrat's home thinking what if she found samrat there but she got kidnapped by someone.She thought it cld be RV but it was not RV and she cldnt able to c the face of d kidnapper as she was blindfolded.
After few days kidnapper freed her with legs and hands tied on d road.She didn't knew where she is as she was blindfolded but hearing samrat's voice she got relief and she realised that kidnapper left her in front of shergill mansion.She was trying to discern d thing but she cldnt as she was stuck between so much mess so she decided to stay with samrat.Sajan started loving each other again like before.They used to consummate their love  every night and day.Gunjan thought to tell samrat about Sameer but samrat's love made her to forget everything.
One day samrat saw a drama organised by college students which was on d serious topic.He compared himself and the male character "sumit"as same.He thought "like sumit had hurted ishika for being d reason of her sister's death,I m also hurted my chashmish by snatching her important person Nupur but here the situation is ishika had forgiven sumit on her sister's request but I don't know y chashmish is living with me perhaps she is doing clemency on me.I don't need any mercy coz I deserve only punishment and I also don't deserve chashmish"
Thinking these things he started drinking beer continuously.
Gunjan was waiting for him as it was very late so she called indra(samrat's mother)to look for samrat.Finally Indra found samrat and told Gunjan about his condition.Gunjan became scared but indra told her to relax.
The following day Indra asked samrat to go to Gunjan as she cld be waiting for her.Samrat didn't had d tendency to face Gunjan but he had to go for his chashmish.As he entered inside the house,Gunjan immediately ran and hugged him tightly.He cld c how scared she became on losing him so he hugged her back but he decided to stay away from Gunjan.Samrat started behaving weird with gunjan which she didn't understood why he behaving like this.She decided to figure out d reason and she came to know that he feels that he is d murderer of Nupur and so she is living with him so that he cldnt harm himself.Gunjan felt angry on herself as she had to tell samrat firstly when she saw samrat after getting free from kidnapper,she fastly told samrat about this as she don't want any muddle now between her and samrat.After few days samrat got invitation from his one of the friend Abhay who came to India 6months ago from abroad.Samrat went to d party alongwith Gunjan who suspected that Abhay is d one who kidnapped her.Later she came to know that her suspection towards abhay was right and now she wanted to know the reason.Samrat told her Abhay always wanted to c him happy and for that he had kidnapped her.Abhay Sayed her that's y he left her in d front of shergill mansion as he saw the real love for samrat in her eyes.Gunjan thanked Abhay for his effort but she was angry on samrat for hiding dis truth but samrat manofied her by making love with her after coming from party.Days passed but Gunjan didnt tell samrat about Sameer coz of his busy schedule and his love that was made to her whole night.So she decided to tell Ashwini first.
Few days later,samrat dropped Gunjan to ash's place and he also thought that Gunjan will explain ash about their relationship very easily.
In ash's place, Gunjan told ash that samrat is sameer's real father and she and samrat shared serious relationship.Samrat overheard this standing on door he became angry on gunjan and also ash.She asked d reason of hiding the truth from her Gunjan tried to explain but she turned deaf ear to Gunjan.Gunjan decided to apologize from samrat but to her shock samrat's cabin was locked and she came to know that samrat joined the office.So she tried to ask for apology from ash but she shouted at her in canteen and informed her that she will defame Sameer if she doesn't listen to her what she says.In return Gunjan slapped ash hard for calling Sameer "illegitimate".Both ash and Gunjan stopped talking to eachother and Gunjan was packing her and sameer stuffs to go back.Sameer was unhappy with all these so he came to ash asking her to befriend with Gunjan.ash came to Gunjan's room,stopped her from going and hugged her.Gunjsn also hugged her back and became happy.After that ash Sayed what she is doing it is all to feel Sameer good,this is all drama.Gunjan Sayed nothing and decided not to interfere in ash's life
One day Gunjan fainted and as d news reached ashwini's ear she ran to gunjan.Ash came to know that Gunjan didn't touched food from d day she got angry on her.Afyer realising that what Gunjan did it was all for her goodness she apologized from her.She knew that Gunjan didn't wanted her to feel that feelings from which many one sided lover goes.And both sisters got United again and lived happily
Few days later,samrat came and took sameer.Gunjab-ash got shocked but samrat told them not to be shocked as he is sameer's father and he can't leave his child in this insecured environment where nobody cld care for him,he bet to them that he will provide secured environment.Gunjan interrogated him from where will he bring a mother for Sameer and she kept a condition in front of samrat if he have to take Sameer then he have to marry ash in return.Samrat and ash both got shocked hearing her condition.In d night samrat  agreed to the condition kept by gunjan.Ash didn't wanted to marry samrat after knowing that samrat-gunjan loved eachother.And she also found that Indra also wants the same so she teamed up with Indra but they can't do anything in front of samrat stubborn nature.Ash asked Gunjan what if she cldnt handle samrat and Sameer's responsibility but Gunjan Sayed she have full faith in her.Gunjan looked at samrat through corner of her eyes in d whole marriage functions she saw him very happy and also with Ashwini he was having fun,enjoyed clicking pictures with her.On d haldi day,ash found that Gunjan is pregnant with other child.
Gunjan was thinking  not see Samrat & Ashwini's marriage through her eyes as she will feel jealous and she doesn't want anyone's evil eyes to fall on them
After doing all d marriage rituals,samrat finally was going to fill sindoor in Ashwini's mang but ash stopped her and showed him gunjan's pregnancy Xerox report to Indra and samrat privately
Somehow samrat stopped Gunjan and confronted her but she said the baby in her womb doesn't belong to him and it belongs to someone else.He asked her angrily with whom she slept and had sex whole night rather than him..The following day samrat acknowledged that Gunjan do not want to let him know that it is his child but samrat proved that the child in her womb belongs to him which shocked Gunjan.He asked her to stay away from Sameer and she followed what he said.One day Sameer got injured and she got restless.Samrat closed his fist in anger watching her closeness with sameer and he scolded her a lot.Next morning he got d news from Sameer that doctor had came for checking Gunjan,he stepped towards gunjan's room finding her unconsciously lying on bed.Doctor Sayed it happens during pregnancy due to work load, tensions and many other things.Samrat started thinking about d things that cld make her happy and first thing he reminded Sameer.He gave her the chance to talk to Sameer how much she cld and take food on time
Months passed and samrat started taking care of her more.Gunjan became more happy to c this.
Finally the day came when Gunjan gave  birth to a daughter.Samrat holded her in his two palms.It felt like he is holding a goddess.
After gunjan gained consciousness,she asked from nurse about d child to which nurse replied replied politely "your child is in d incubation room"
Gunjan became impatient to c her child and that too from d time whn Indra told her that she had given birth to daughter.Now she cldnt keep more patience,she wanted to hold her she stepped towards incubation room looking for cot no.28,she was forwarding her steps toward d cot and was about pick her angle In her arms but before that samrat took her in his arms.She asked samrat to show her once but he denied,she begged him for her one glimpse but he didn't show any mercy.All these were going on in front of Indra's eyes but Indra cld also not help Gunjan in all these.When samrat came to hospital alongwith Sameer,Indra decided to talk to samrat.She said that what he is doing to Gunjan it's completely wrong.Hearing this he blamed Indra coz of not taking his side ever .He also told her that Gunjan had done every possible thing to hide Sameer from him and she also made ash to be the part of drama.Next day Gunjan also took discharge from hospital and decided to go away from samrat's life.On d other hand samrat was told by doctor that his daughter is very weak and a little anaemic,she needs breastfeeding.Samrat got scared and he asked the doctor if there is other way but doctor replied back that breastfeeding is d best for new born babies.samrat was feeling morose as he lost all hope and he cldnt ask Gunjan for help yah he cld go to Gunjan for the sake of his daughter but with what face.In few hours he heard Sameer's voice "mumma"" mumma" he came out of his room and saw Indra along with Gunjan.He do not have the tendency to meet his eyes with hers but she asked him about her and he replied back lowering his eyes.He saw her taking angel in her arms bringing close to her chest and she headed towards her room closing d door for breastfeeding.He thanked God for that and also indra.In few days he realised that he had overreacted with Gunjan and created a deep void between them.Alongwith Gunjan he also made his children's life intricate.In short he felt he is again getting attracted towards Gunjan but he didn't knew what Gunjan feels.He took the help of Indra to know Gunjan feelings and she said Gunjan's every breath is filled with samrat.Samrat got happy hearing this and decided to get married with Gunjan but for that he needs Mayank and bauji's approval.He talked to bauji but he mocked him as he was alleged as murderer by Gunjan and now she is going to be the wife of murderer.Few days later bauji came to shergill mansion and asked for forgiveness from samrat.He met Sameer and also saw sameera,tears formed in bauji's eyes seeing the two little pearls.He approved sajan's wedding and sajan were very happy.Few days later samrat's sleep broke at 5:am and he found gunjan's side empty.He went to look for her in her room and bauji's room but he didn't found her there.He called ash but she replied him she don't know.On d naamkaran day, samrat was looking at d door for Gunjan.He had full belief that she will definitely come as that day was d auspicious day.Bauji called him to sit as d auspicious time is passing away.Panditji asked about d mother of d child,samrat was going to reply but before that bauji Sayed she died,Samrat looked at bauji in shock.He asked bauji why he said this,he replied back he had nothing to say and that girl hadn't left him to face the world.After few days he read in the newspaper about gunjan's escort service and her vulgar photoshoots and d charges against her by women rights.He tried to hide from bauji but bauji came to know about that somehow.He knew that bauji is internally devastated but he made bauji believe that this cldbe someone's trap but bauji didn't listened to him and went to his room quietly.On d hearing day,he saw Gunjan standing stranded in d culprit box and she was being hitted by harsh questions continuously by opposition lawyer.He wanted to go there hold her hand but he cldnt.He looked pale and after few min she fainted.He was looking at Gunjan continuously on d stretcher he was going to her but bauji holded his hand and asked him to leave.The next day they appeared for hearing and he was asked to appear in the witness box he was explaining to d court about their relationship and their children but Gunjan interrupted in d middle and made him shocked by saying that she didn't have birth to any child and they did a deal that they will not have any child.Samrat thought that Gunjan is acting and cld be blackmailed by someone but after hearing Shilpa's confession that she was also trying to kill mayank he believed that Gunjan is d culprit.bauji gave her a hard slap on her face and announced that she is died for him forever and he also asked samrat to delete all d memories related to her as he have to live for his children Sameer and sameera.Bauji left d shergill mansion in shame but samrat asked him not to feel shame as he didn't have to take anything from all these.And bauji blessed him with all d blessings and left teary eyed.After coming from bus stand samrat went to jail where was locked up she said with wicked smile that he is too innocent that he easily fall in her love trap.She advised him to send Sameer to d orphanage as he is actually not his blood.He shut her mouth by saying that he will check whether Sameer is his blood or not by DNA test absolutely.If he is his blood then he will take care of him,if he is not his blood then he will also take care of him like his own son. He was scared to loose sameer,yah he wldnt let Sameer to be away from him but what if she come with his real father one day and take him away.so he went to doctor next day alongwith Sameer for DNA test.The whole day he was thinking if d result will be negative he will adopt Sameer officially and give him his name as Sameer was one who brought smile to his face when everyone had left him and he decided to keep Sameer away from that rascal lady.In d evening when he read d report he fall on his knees as he knew that Sameer only belonged to him and now he has d proof.He wept  d tears and went to home very happily and brought gifts for Sameer and his favourite things.He took out all d belongings of Gunjan her photo frame and everything in a bag,poured kerosene on it,scratched matchstick to d matchbox dropping on it that catched fire fastly.And he closed d door,went back to his room to restart his new life.

Sorry guys if  I left anything as I know that I had left manything😂😂😂.