excluded

ava's pov

my 'parents' walked into the head teachers office. "Please, sit down!" Mrs. Wilson exclaimed' they did as they were told. "I just wanted to say before we start that Ava isn't in trouble I just wanted to address an issue that happened earlier" Mrs. Wilson continued.

"from what Ava told me her teacher touched her in a way she didn't like and rumors are going around that he likes her so she kindly told him to not touch her that way and he got angry then pulled a knife out on her and she protected herself and a silly boy in her class videoed it and put it on Instagram, I don't think anything that happened was her fault but I feel she should be excluded so-" my 'father' cut her off.

"EXCLUDED! you just said it wasn't her fault and I agree so why is she getting excluded for self-defense" he questions fuming. "she's getting excluded because news travels faster here than last years flu, so I just want her to escape all that attention and questioning about how everything started".

my 'father' calmed down "now, that makes much more sense, Ava dear why don't you get your stuff we'll meet you in the car," my 'mother' said. "okay" I replied getting up, I opened the door and left, I didn't even get halfway down the hall when someone called after me .

"Hey Ava, I saw the video of what happened in English are you okay? you're not hurt, are you?he didn't punch you or something like that did he-" his hand flew to his stinging cheek, yep that's right I slapped him. "Errr, I didn't know how to stop you rambling so one yeah I'm okay and two no he didn't punch me or anything" we talked for a full 10 minutes till my brother interrupted.

"hey Av- oh shoot what's with the bluey, black handprint mason" luke asked. "SHE!" he said pointing an accusing finger at me "slapped me" my brother being, my brother started rolling on the floor laughing like a pig. "Jeez, it's not that funny. and I thought you were friends" i said rolling my eyes. "hey, we are friends anywho, hows my baby sis doing? are you okay? why are you out of class? where are you-"

Now it's masons turn to be rolling on the floor laughing "dude, your face. too funny, I should have got it on video " mason spluttered in between his laughter.

"you know what I'm going to get my bag and leave you, two so-called friends, together cause you have wasted 20 mins of my precious exclusion time and now I have wasted 20 mins of Leah and Adams precious time they pretended to be our 'parents' cause... well you know and Leah is the closest thing to a mum I've got and Adam is the closest thing to a dad which obviously means your the best brother on earth, plus there were near here anyway. "I muttered before walking to class

I grabbed my things and ran to Leah and Adams car."Sorry for keeping you waiting I got held up by luke and mason," I said, "luke and mason are still friends I remember the day they became friends they were so little and cute!" Leah said. we got home 10 minutes later they decided to stay till luke got back.