Saved?

Ava

We've got 5 minutes to get everything ready,we're going over what we're supposed to do so we don't forget.

Now it's time to put our plan into action.

"HELP" dante screamed desperately "AVA'S HAVING AN ASTHMA ATTACK" as I assumed 6 guards came running into the room along with my so called brother 

"NOOO don't die yet Ava I wanted to kill you just hold on 2 minutes so I can get my gun" he said on the verge of crying just because he wanted to kill me .

I stopped acting and said "guess what Derek I want never gets" shooting the guard for every word and saving the last for my brother.

I quickly gave dante a glock,silencer and knife  "quickly before the other guards come"i whisper shouted to dante

Running down the corridor full speed.

Dylan

We're just on the main road 3 mins away from our destination, Mark's house the psycho man who kidnapped my ex girl/close friend. 

"Wait,"dani said "before we leave we need to tell you something"lea continued "ava has a son called hunter,well hes your son too Dylan, we just wanted to tell you guys because Ava would want you guys to know"lea finished "just incase things dont go to plan"dani added

Luke glared at me and if looks could kill I would be at the core of earth.

"Ava's got  a son" Tyrone said he sounded upset

"That's what they said isn't it" Mason snapped it's like hes jealous 

"Look he may be your son but hunters my nephew and what I say goes I don't want you talking to either hunter or Ava"luke threatened 

"With all do respect Luke hunter may be your nephew but like you said he's my son I have a right to talk to him and Ava too because I need to know more about him"i said  

Luke looked at me with a new kind of respect "you're not like the other guys she's dated, it's usually one threat from me and they're running in the opposite direction but I'm still going to say if Ava sheds so much as one tear because you've done something wrong I will hunt you. I will find you and I will kill you"

"Speaking of death let's go find Ava and her friend before they gets deaded"lea said

"Good idea" Mason replied salty

We were outside the house and so far every guard that crossed us was dead, we heard shouting on the inside it sounded like Ava.

JD kicked the door down a d we ran to the living room where we saw Ava standing there with a brown haired girl who looked a bit like jd.

"Ah, look your family came to protect you" their uncle mark said "well to bad you're not getting out of here alive" he pulled the trigger and the bullet pierced her stomach and she crumbled to the floor while blood poured out of her like a fountain.well I'm over exaggerating but you get the point.

Eleven ran over to her trying to stop the bleeding. I shot mark and JD just stood there shocked "dante?" The brown haired girl looked at JD

"Jay?"she said well asked she ran over to him and hugged him "I missed you so much I've been looking for you ever since 'dad' sold you" JD said to his sister.

"Uh Luke you might want to come and see this"noah said outside one of the rooms.

Luke went and I followed curiously,all the colour drained from his face "I should have known Derek wasn't dead, to think he was in this all along it must have crushed ava" he shot the already lifeless figure 

"BACK TO THE CAR WE NEED TO TAKE AVA TO THE GANGS HOSPITAL SHE'S LOST ALOT OF BLOOD ALREADY"eleven shouted we all ran back to the range rover believe it or not we had to put a few people in the boot of the car just to make sure Ava wasn't in a position that would make her bleed to death.

We got to the gangs hospital a few minutes ago and she was put on a trolley and pushed to a room. 

We sat down waiting for good news and hoping that we weren't too late they said they couldn't guarantee that Ava would make it out alive with out going into a Coma for a few weeks or days.

 This obviously wasn't what Luke wanted to hear and hes been ambushing every member of staff that came our way even if they didn't even come out of the door that she was in. 

------- 2 hours later -------

A nurse came out of the room Ava was in. 

"How is she?is she going to make it? Can we go see her?is she in a coma? How long is it till we can take her home?-" Luke was cut off by the nurse 

"She is in a coma and if she doesn't wake up in the next three weeks we'll have to take her off life support she's lost a lot of blood there is a 75 percent chance she won't make it "

Dani scrunched her face "wait you said there's a 75 percent chance she won't make it. How about the other 25 percent"

The nurse gave a small smile "Theresa a 25 percent chance She'll make it out alive it may not sound like a lot but with faith and trust anything can happen" with that she walked off.

------------------------------------------     

How did you like this chapter?

I hope you're liking my story so far if you do please comment,vote and give me feedback on the story.