Where's Ava

Luke 

A month ago 

"So the plan to get Ava back is we wait a month till we go to your uncles house so he doesn't expect us-"

"A MONTH" I asked "yes so he doesn't expect us we'll do it when they go to war with the midnight musk then we go in 4 groups. Group 1 will deal with cameras and light ,group 2 will deal with the guards outside, group 3 will deal with the guards inside and group 4 will split up and look for ava"

We all looked at river in shock "since when did you become so smart"connor asked "well I may be dumb in school but movies make me smart in crimes."river boasted proud.

"Yup anyone could tell you're dumb." I said "heeeey!" He whined 

We got to work with the groups and equipment we would need, I zoned out till dani squeezed my hand. "She'll be okay she's strong." 

This is why I love dani she is so comforting, kind and supportive  but Ava would kill me if I dated dani without telling her before I ask dani out because Ava knows she can scare the shit out of me at times.

But somethings going on between river and lea they are definitely more than just friends you can see it when they talk or the way how they look at each other.

 -------- present  --------

*beep* *beep* *beep* ugh it's 8:30 school starts in half an hour at least its thursday

I was pretty much zoned out all day till I bumped into Mrs Wilson "ah, just the person I've been looking for. Where is your sister she hasn't been in school all day."

"Oh she's ill...she's been vomiting all morning.  So I told her to stay home today"

Mrs Wilson looked relieved "oh...well...I hope she gets better soon."

 Ava

2 guards walked into the dungeon then dragged me to their torture room I saw Derek there with a whip lash and a sick smile 

-------- 2 hours later ---------

I was bleeding all over my skin peeling and sore...but he wasn't done yet he took out a jar of mercury then poured it on my body it seeped into my cuts and boiled my blood it hurt like hell.

i hope Luke finds me soon cause I can't survive any more of this let alone 5 years like dante did. 

They may as well just have brainwashed me, or burned me alive instead of boiling my blood.

It's been a month and 2 weeks and I'm still not used to the torture. 

Especially from my so called brother and uncle who I used to love loads...now I feel nothing but betrayal and hatred towards them.

They threw me back into the dungeon now a days they don't chain us cause they've whipped us to the bone.

I'm tired of the way they treat us so it's bust time ...tomorrow I made a promise and I'm going to keep to it and I have a plan, i know Luke won't get us out.

I told dante my plan and she loved it but it's risky if we make the wrong move the only thing well have to worry about is our funeral.

To think we actually enjoyed our selves that day I saw hope in her eyes the way they sparkled, they looked lively,  they looked happy and they looked determined.

-------- the next day --------

I went through the same torture I went through every day but it felt different knowing it's the last time I'd ever have to be in this room, me and dante are extremely lucky that most the gang are still at war but they are coming back in 2 or 3 days so we are escaping today just in case they come early.