10

Klaus Mikaelson was feeling a whirlwind of emotions at the moment

Klaus Mikaelson was feeling a whirlwind of emotions at the moment. He knew that there would be a possibility that he would bump into the love of his life, Hannah Forbes. 

Though, he never thought in a million years that she would become a vampire. The reasons being that she was very adamant about remaining a human and living her life out typically. With her living a normal human life, and only being aware of the supernatural.

It looks like no one gets what they always want. 

Klaus had gone to the worst-case scenario, that she had moved on with Alaric Saltzman. That she did not care the least bit about Klaus anymore, and that they had popped out the perfect family before she had become a vampire.

Even though that was a stretch from the truth, he was not wholly wrong. He just did not know that one of the children that call the love of his life mother is actually his firstborn child, his son. 

"I need to talk to Hannah Forbes," Klaus spoke to the person who was standing at the front of the school. 

He needed to be answered, he required his questions to be answered, even though he was entitled to them. He had already ruined something that would have given him enough happiness to last him a lifetime, and he had no one to blame for himself.

"I am sorry, sir, but you do not have an appointment with her. Therefore, I can not let you in," the man replied. 

He knew exactly who he was talking about. He was talking to the notorious hybrid, the one that the supernatural community had come to fear. The man could see his life flashing before his eyes, as he was ready to die at the hands of Klaus Mikaelson. This was all coming from the facial expression that Klaus had, which was one of anger. 

"Hey Tony, don't worry about it," Jace Forbes spoke up behind the man. 

The man had visibly let out a sigh of relief, not wanting to have any future interactions with the hybrid, as he had already had enough of a dosage to last him his entire eternal lifespan.

"You got it, Jace," the man replied. 

He had then opened the gates and let Klaus Mikaelson inside the school. What was awaiting him was a blonde man, who he had never seen before, even though he looked incredibly familiar. It was just something about him that was calling out to him, he just did not know what it was.

"So, you are the guy who broke my mom's heart," the man replied. 

Klaus' eyes widened and he then knew that this person was someone disliked Klaus with a great passion. 

"Jace Forbes," the person said and held his hand out to shake his hand with Klaus'. 

Though he was hesitant, Klaus had shaken hands with Jace and then the two of them had walked inside the school in silence.