extended summary

Hannah Forbes is Caroline Forbes' sister. Before Klaus Mikaelson had gone to New Orleans, the two of them were in a relationship. Then, Hannah had found out she was pregnant with Klaus' baby. When she was on her way to tell him, it was the night that she found out that he cheated on her. 

Eventually, Klaus had left for New Orleans without telling Hannah. That fact was even more heartbreaking than before because she believed that he still cared for her at least, that he still loved her. That maybe it was a one time mistake. Now, she knew that wasn't the case.

Many years had passed, and Hannah was one of the people who handled the Salvatore school.

Hannah had given birth to twins, and they were the light of her life. Then, Alaric Salzman's presumed dead babies were magically put in her womb, shortly after she had given birth to her twins. She had been given birth to Alaric's twins as well. 

Therefore, she was the mother of four kids. Then, later on, Hannah adopted another kid, who is Jace's best friend. Hannah has huge trust issues because of the way that Klaus had left, and Hannah believed that there was nothing that could end that. Though, what Hannah does not expect was that Klaus Mikaelson comes back to Mystic Falls, with his daughter who was a product of his affair. 

Will the two of them be able to amend her relationship, or will they both be left heartbroken?