Chapter 11: Favourite Person

A Patronus in the form of a wolf raced towards them and stopped in front of Hermione.

"Hermione we are coming to the Burrow in 15 minutes, get ready, we are getting Harry."

Hermione turned her head and looked up at Charlie just as he looked down at her.

"Well thank you for letting me accompany you but I have to go."

She pulled her hand back before he could say anything and raced towards the Burrow.

As Hermione searched in her trunk for her slacks a stab of pain pierced her abdomen.

"Shite!" She cursed before she could stop herself.

Panicked she searched for her muggle planner. Dread filled her as she saw the date.

"Oh no, no, no, no. Please don't let it be!" She took a deep breath just as another wave of pain hit her. "Okay, Hermione calm down. You just got your period, but the pain isn't too bad yet also the mood swings haven't started." She shook her head. "Yet." With a sigh Hermione continued. "Well at least I know now, why I felt so cuddly yesterday."

The witch took out her wand summoned a pain potion downing it with one gulp.

About fifteen minutes later she was ready to go, wearing a teal coloured business suit and elegant black high-heeled ankle boots. Hermione grabbed her purse and secured her wand in her sleeve.

Just as she reached the living room Sirius jumped out of the fireplace nearly tripping, to the amusement of the Weasley family. The Black heir ran towards Hermione who dropped her purse just before he swept her up into his arms twirling them around.

"There is my new favourite Person in the whole wide world!" He called as both laughed.

Before Sirius set her down, he proceeded to squeeze the life out of her.

"Sirius as much as I appreciate your enthusiasm, I would like to breathe again." He immediately sat her down.

"Sorry, I'm just so excited! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" He said jumping up and down like a little child.

"Sirius, love calm yourself we need to discuss the plan first." Remus told him making Sirius pout.

Hermione and Remus rolled their eyes simultaneously.

"Hello Hermione!" The werewolf hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"Remus." She greeted back.

He looked over Hermione's shoulder.

"Hello Everyone!"