Hɪ Hʏᴜɴɢɪᴇ

"Taehyung! Where are you?" Bae yelled as she looked around the house. Bae left for only 30 minutes, 30 minutes!

Taehyung giggles as he hides in an unknown room. He went into hiding and loved it. He always did this with Namjoon and he had a blast cause he was able to confuse him. Now that he was in a mansion, it was even better.

"What are you doing in here little one?" A voice rings. Taehyung looks at who it was and smiles.

"Hi hyungie!" He says and runs to him. Yoongi widens his eyes and stood the little. He had on only a towel around his waist since he just came out from taking a shower. His hair was still damp and his body was moist from how humid the bathroom was.

He couldn't help but be surprised by how Taehyung wasn't scared or disgusted by seeing him like this, nor turned back into his age.

"TaeTae want up!" Taehyung says once he makes it over to him. Yoongi chuckles and makes sure his towel is on tight before picking him up.

He walks with little Taehyung in his arms and goes inside his closet. Little Tae wowed at the big size and Yoongi smiled.

"You wanna help me find some clothes to wear for night time?" Yoongi asked

"You wanna help me find some clothes to wear for night time?" Yoongi asked. He watched as Taehyung's eyes sparkled with joy and nodded excitedly. Yoongi gave him his gummy smile and laughed before he sat him down on the counter.

Taehyung's little feet dangled and he giggled as he watched his feet.

"Ok Tae, what do you think?" Taehyung turned his head, then shook it. Yoongi went from outfit to outfit. Finally, Taehyung nodded his head.

"That one!" He pointed to. Yoongi nodded and went to go change.

"Looks great!" Taehyung giggled and Yoongi couldn't let his smile leave

"Looks great!" Taehyung giggled and Yoongi couldn't let his smile leave. He walked over to him and gave him a little kiss on his forehead. When he looked at Taehyung, he saw a blush creep up on his little face.

He cooed and picked him up, then walked into his bedroom.

"Is Hyungie going to read a bedtime story?" Taehyung asked. Yoongi never thought of it, but he actually wanted to start writing kids books, just for him. He nodded and placed him on the bed before going to fetch one from Mae's room.

-
"I'm toast! I'm sooo toast!" Bae says, grabbing her hair as she paced in the living room. Her boyfriend just got home and started to worry.

"What's wrong?" Jae says as she enters the room with Jungkook, his arm around her waist.

"I can't find Taehyung! I was gone for only 30 MINUTES, and now he's gone!" She continued to pace the floor before she was met with loving arms, her boyfriend.

"It's ok, it's a mansion. If he gets lost, he will cry out for someone and one of us or one of the maids will hear him." Hoseok says, rubbing a hand on her back. She sighs and nods.

Just then, they could hear someone walking upstairs. They look at the stair rail to see Yoongi. They all widened their eyes.

"Oh~ no, I'm not going to get into trouble! I need to find him!" Bae shouts. Yoongi puts his arms on the rail and looks at them.

"What's going on down there?" They look at him, scared a little.

"Well...you see here...I kinda........OK I LOST TAEHYUNG AND I'M LOSING IT!!! I'M SO SORRY YOONGI!" She yells and goes back to pacing. Yoongi only rolls his eyes and laughs, making them all look at him.

"What are you laughing about?" Jungkook asks, tilting his head. Yoongi sighs after he finishes laughing and looks at them.

"He's been in my room hiding. He's in there now waiting for me to read him a bedtime story." Bae sighed in relief.

"I'm so sorry Yoongi, it won't happen again." Bae says, even bowing, which she never does.

"Don't push yourself on this, it's fine. Now go to bed. You all need some sleep." They nod and watch him walk off.

-
After Yoongi finds a book, he heads back to his room, where he finds Taehyung wearing his glasses. Taehyung giggles and looks at him.

"How do they look Hyungie?" Yoongi chuckles and sits on the bed, then grabs the glasses, making Taehyung pout.

"They look really good, but they are better on me." Taehyung smiles and gets in the covers with Yoongi. He sits on his lap as Yoongi puts the book in front of them.

He cleared his throat and started to read.

"Once upon a time, there was a little boy. He had a really good friendship with this dog named Muster. He never knew why the dog was called that, but he found him adorable. They would run around, chase birds, even eat together. The little boy couldn't be happier." As Yoongi read and read, he never saw the people at the door, smiling and taking pictures.

"The little boy ran up the hill, saying, "come on Mr. Muster, let's go!" Muster barked happily and ran up the hill, following not far behind. As they reached the top,-" Yoongi stopped after he felt pressure on his chest. He looked down to see Taehyung already asleep. He smiled and placed the book on the bedside. He took off his glasses as well and did the same thing.

He moved Taehyung over a bit and reached over to turn off his light. After he got settled into bed, he kissed the little boy's forehead.

"Night little one." He said softly. His mind had one thing on his mind. How is he this sweet and adorable?