Jᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ's ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ Dᴀʏ

This chapter is mostly based off of Jae and Jungkook. So if you're not really into reading chapters mostly off of them, that's fine, just go to the next one.

3 more weeks until the wedding

Taehyung was happily skipping to the dress store with Jae, Bae, and Mae (I didn't realize their names were like that till now 😂) as they were going to search for Jae's wedding dress and their bridesmaids dresses. They would also look to see if there were a few flower girl options, but would probably go to another store for that.

Taehyung held Jae's hand happily with his blue lollipop in his mouth. They were just walking together as music filled the streets and people passed by.

"Next thing on the wedding list is testing the cakes." Jae says, being careful as she looked at the list on her phone and watching where she was going.

"I'm sure Jungkook is happy about that." Bae said, bouncing Mae as she was on her shoulders.

"Oh yeah, that's all he's thought about this week. Next week we have to go out and search for the venue." She sighed and looked over at Taehyung as he was in his own little world, making her smile.

-
"Hi, welcome to Mitzy's Wedding Attire, what could I help you with?" A lady asked at her big desk. Taehyung looked around as he held his almost finished lollipop. The place was very pretty.

"Yes, today we are looking for me a wedding dress and some bridesmaids dresses

"Yes, today we are looking for me a wedding dress and some bridesmaids dresses." The lady nodded and walked out from behind her desk.

"How many would you have?"

"Oh, about 4." They started to walk around until they were met with all the wedding dresses. Mae and Taehyung had the same expression as they looked at all the pearly white dresses that had many designs.

"Just find a few that you like, maybe about 3, and I'll help you put them on and we can go over to that mirror and see what you like, what you don't like, things we can fix on the dress you do like." Jae nodded and walked off with the lady.

"Come on kids, let's go sit down over there on the couch so when she comes out we can see what she looks like." They nod as they both take a hold of her hands and walk with her.

-
Jae tried on about 5 dresses, all of them looking really good, but each had a piece that she wanted, but on the right dress.

She came out once again with another long and gorgeous dress, but this one caught all of their attention.

Taehyung and Mae wowed as Jae smiled, standing on the round stand in front of them as she looked at her dress.

"What do you think?" The lady asked, fixing Jae's dress at the bottom a bit.