Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ's Iɴғᴏᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Yoongi now had a lot of information about littles. Jae was really helpful and he kept thanking her for staying up that late just to help him.

He was currently in his office as he typed more of his book. He stopped for a bit. He sighed and closed his laptop.

"I really need to talk to Taehyung." He cleared his throat and got up. He walks back into his closet and gets clothes and starts his morning routine.

 He walks back into his closet and gets clothes and starts his morning routine

He sighs and ruffles his hair a little bit before walking downstairs. He whistled as he went down the stairs. He felt really happy today for some reason.

As he walked into the living room, his smile dropped as he looked at Jae, who was crying. He rushed over to her and hugged her.

"What's wrong Jae?" She sniffled a little bit before looking at him.

"Jungkook got mad at me this morning. H-he was already mad because someone messed up something at work and I said something that apparently made it worse and then we got into a fight and that's about it." She sighed, but it was a shaky breath. Yoongi kisses her forehead as he brought her to his chest and calmed her down.

"He probably didn't mean to. Just give him time this afternoon when he comes back and maybe he will be better." Yoongi only tried to help. He can't stand seeing his little sister crying, especially in his arms. She nodded and sighed as she tried to calm herself.

"Well, I have to get Taehyung today and take him to work, I hope all of the information I gave you yesterday helped." He smiled and nodded.

"It did, but I really need Taehyung to tell me a few things." She nodded and stood up, Yoongi doing the same.

"I'll talk to him today and see if he will do it. He gets shy when people interview him." Yoongi nods and hugs her one last time.

"If you need anything, call me." He whispers in her ear. She only nods back and kisses his cheek before grabbing her purse and walking out.

Yoongi sighed and sat back down on the couch.

"What's got you pissed off this time Kook?"

-
Taehyung was helping Jin with cleaning the tables before people came in. Jimin was helping Jin with making sure every table had all of the needed stuff.

The bell rang on the door as someone came in. Taehyung looked at who it was and gasped with glee. He dropped the rag on the bucket and ran to them, hugging them.

"Oh Jae! I forgot you were coming to get him." Jin says, dusting his apron a little. He looked at her face and saw her nose tinted pink. Taehyung pouted and looked at her.