ʟɪsᴀ

He couldn't believe he was actually doing this, but here he was. At his old home, a place he never wanted to come back to. A place he left 2 years ago and thought it was finale...but after talking about his mother, he couldn't think about anything but seeing her again.

She was his life, his motivation, his everything. Without her support or her feeding him, he probably wouldn't be alive. she took so much that he thought he should've taken, it made him sick to his stomach at how much his dad would call her fat when she was skin and bones.

Softly knocking on the door, he waited a bit before one of the maids that worked in the 2 story house opened the door, sadly smiling.

"What brings you back here Tae?" She softly asked, wishing he wasn't here, for his safety.

"I'm here to see my Ma, can I come in?" He asked, his deep voice kind of sending shivers down her spine since it sounds just like his father's, except softer and calmer.

"I'm afraid she's not living here anymore Tae." The red head sadly said, looking him up and down in his autumn wear.

"You look better...healthier even." The blue haired male smiled softly and looked at himself.

"I found someone that really cares about me, he truly takes care of me." The girl smiled, relieved someone other than her and his mother cared for him.

"But...where is she?" He popped back, drawing her attention back to his mother.

"She was moved to a elderly center. Your father thought she needed to be taken care of down there." The younger widened his eyes.

"But she's only 42!"

"I know Tae, but at least she's getting taken care of down there. You and me both know she really needs it." The older said, looking around inside before looking back at him.

"If you give me a minute to change-...did you walk here?" The other nodded his head as she just sighed.

"Let me get changed and I'll take you to see your Ma, is that ok?" Nodding happily, he watched her shut the doors before coming back 10 minutes later in a better and less maid-like outfit.

"Come on Tae, let's go see her."

-
"...Lisa," Taehyung softly called out, turning to look at her as she drove her red car to the elderly center that held his mother. The girl hummed before looking at him.

"Why haven't you quite yet?"

"It's not easy Tae, your dad pays good money...and I've watched what he does to people that want to quit." She replied, clearing her throat before she turned in a parking lot.

"I'm sorry Noona." The red head scoffed before she parked and turned off the car, her body swiftly turning to look at him with a monotone look.

"Stop saying sorry. I hate the word sorry, especially coming from you. I've heard you say it way too much to my liking and I would like to go at least a day without hearing it for once." She snapped, looking at his shocked face before he nodded, quickly turning to get out before she locked the car and they silently made their way to the front desk.

"Hi, how may I help you?" A man, probably in his middle 30s said, smiling softly at the 2.

"Hi, we're here to see Mrs. Kim. This is her son." The man turned to look at Taehyung and nodded.

"Of course, room 130." The 2 bowed to him before walking down the long hall, watching as happy elderly people were going around, either on foot or in a wheelchair, with a friend or lover or alone, a nurse by their side out of their room or in their room taking care of them. It warmed the younger's heart that his mom was somewhere that they could take care of her.

Stopping at room 130, Lisa softly knocked before opening the door, letting Taehyung go in first to let him see his mother looking like a real person compared to the skeleton figure he was left with last time.

"Mama." He whispered, watching her open her eyes before she smiled, not a weak one, but a full one.

"Hi baby." She softly whispered, watching the tears flood from his eyes before he dashed over to her and gave her the biggest he could ever imagine, both Kims crying while Lisa smiled, feeling a small tear flowing down before she quickly removed it.

"You look amazing baby, look how healthy you are. Jae and Jin must be taking really good care of you." She said, gasping when she saw his blueish greenish hair.

"And your hair is so beautiful! My baby has grown up too much! You're even 20 years old." She gushed, not knowing how much it warmed his heart.

"You remembered my birthday."

"Of course I did sweetie, what would a mother be if she didn't?" The older asked, chuckling, before booping his nose, earning a cute giggle from him.

"Now, what's been happening? I feel old just being here, so help me feel young again." She sassily said, moving over so he could sit on the bed.

"Well, I used to live with Jin for about a few months, but then I actually moved in with Jae and her husband and brother." Mrs. Kim gasped.

"She's married?! Oh I wish I got to see the sweet couple again~." The brunette whined, earning her son's deep chuckle.

"Yeah, and the funny part is," He paused for a second before looking in her eyes, "I'm in a relationship with her brother."