Interlude: When the Gazelle Touches and Goes

Content Warning: This chapter will contain mostly mature content. If this is not for you, please skip this chapter.

(This scene occurs during Chapter Twelve of "The Lions Den". )

Kashera

Kashera

Pulling the sheet from my body, I let Matteo take my hand and guide me to tub where water was already drawn and waiting for us. The jets were blowing on low spreading the rose scented bubbles over the vicinity of the large deep set jacuzzi style tub. I lifted my leg and stepped in slowly taping my toe in to test the water. It was hot, but perfectly so. I eased myself in and lowered myself completely into the water. I looked up at Matteo who met my eyes with a smirk on his face before he got in the tub opposite of me.

As soon as he settled in he instantly took one of legs and began to run the length of it. As he just took our silent time to look at me, I naturally looked over him back. His hair was disheveled and all over the place, but he still looked so good. A few pieces of  fell lightly over the top of his face, but not low enough to block the view of his beautiful deep blue eyes that were getting more intense by the moment.

I trailed my eyes over his broad shoulders and down his strong arms that were flexing slightly with his small movements of skimming his fingers down my leg. His chest rose steadily as he breathed, and I trailed my eyes slowly down the hard skin until it reached the top of the water that hid the rest of his body from view underneath its bubble covered surface.

I slowly roamed my eyes back up his body just to be met with his pinned to mine as if he'd been waiting for me to look back up. I couldn't fight the blush that came over my face as he took his bottom lip in-between his teeth and ran his hand a little lower down my leg. As he brought it up he only used the tips of fingers to kiss along the skin that was slowly but surely being set on fire by his feather touches. I shook my head before leaning my head back and closing my eyes as I let myself soak in the hot water and the heat of his alluring touch.

He was so bad for me. I was supposed to be allowing myself to relax from him, but here I was falling slowly back into his sinfully pleasurable whims in this tub. It didn't help that I knew that he knew how much he was affecting me. I rolled my head to the side as he trickled his hands behind my knee before he came back to my ankle. He put down that leg and raised up the other and repeated the same process with just as much softness and care. I all but dozed off until I felt his lips linger off the side of my foot, down my ankle, and to the bottom of my calf. I opened one eye and glanced at him watching me.

Opening both eyes he winked at me before giving a soft bite the side of my calf making me gasp. He placed an open kiss there and pulled away slowly before pinning me in place with his enticing blue eyes whose depths had darkened in his tortuous haze. He motioned for me to come towards him without a word. I sat up and turned myself around in the tub so that my back was facing him.