Chapter 1: Where it all started

Midoriya POV:

The League of Villains once again returned.

Some students were hiding and screaming. While some of them came to help the heroes who were fighting the villains.

one of those students was me and my classmates.

I'm Izuku Midoriya the 9th holder of one for all. Dreaming of saving people with a smile and becoming the number 1 hero!

Before we can even lay a finger on one of the villains we were stopped by Mr. Aizawa who wasn't very happy and still had a sleepy look on his face... Probably because of the training we had this morning.

Shigaraki POV:

"Sigh... you guys don't know when to stop don't you..." Midnight said with an annoyed tone.

"Boss I think it would be better to retreat for now. They're already sending backups."

I looked around and saw my gang struggling on getting up while some of them are struggling to get the right attack.

"Looks like we didn't plan this all through...."

"Ok everyone let's all retreat for now. BUT WILL BE BACK!" I shouted the last sentence very loud for them to hear.

Midoriya POV:

"WILL BE BACK!" I heard those words come out from their one and only leader... SHIGARAKI.

After hearing those words from him. My blood boiled like crazy.

I can't just stand here and watch him create destruction and leave as if nothing happened.

My face turned to frustration... without thinking I used 20% of one for all and ran to them. Ready to strike an attack!

But before I can even put a strike...

one of the members of the League of Villains shot a drug on me. It was a bullet that went through my stomach.

At first, it didn't hurt... So I manage to get a punch on one of them.

But...

I then felt dizzy and my eyesight started to turn blurry.

I heard my classmates calling my name but everything turned black in a second.

Dabi POV:

"Woah dude what did you put in that drug?" Said Jin.

"I don't know that drug was just some old experiment that I made years ago... But I'm sure it'll buy us some time..."
I said.

I stopped for a while to look at the unconscious boy on the ground.

We saw heroes and his classmate shock and frozen but the heroes snapped out of it in a second ready to strike once again.

But luckily for us, we manage to escape just in time.

Uraraka POV:

I felt tears coming out of my eyes when I saw Midoriya unconscious in the ground because of a drug.

I quickly run to him and carried him to the recovery lady.

Momo and the other girls tried to help me carry Midoriya.
I use my quirk to make the weight lighter to carry.

while the heroes went to stop the villains leaving my other classmates and other students still in shock.

In the end, the League of Villains got away... Again.