i. little death eaters club

˗ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ˗
joined the little death eaters club?

˗ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ˗❝ joined the little death eaters club? ❞

𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒, 𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟔

THE WIZARDING WORLD HAD LEFT WIZARDS AND WITCHES IN UNREST. Lord Voldemort was at large, and his followers were growing like a disease, terrorising those they deemed inferior in their eyes and in the eyes of their leader. That, being, anyone who wasn't pure-blood. More specifically the muggle-borns. The war, that had been ongoing since 1970, showed no signs of ending as Voldemort pushed on with his reign of terror. And it was clear who was on his side.

The pure-bloods had taken to Voldemort's side, the side of bloody purity and the eradication of muggle-borns. It was unclear who was on his side in terms of the specific people and their names. Nobody knew who was working for him and who wasn't, and more people were dying each day. Even the muggles were being killed. But with the ministry in disarray, not much could be done, and everything was uncertain. Uncertain, and unpredictable.

Dominique Nott stepped onto Platform Nine and Three Quarters, her black heels clicking against the concrete ground. She wore black vintage high waist jeans and a burgundy turtleneck, along with a pearl necklace around her neck. Her hair was tied into a neat ponytail, a few strands whipping around in the breeze as she approached the scarlet red train with her trolley. She didn't pay much attention to those around her but those around her paid much attention to her and she knew that.

Beside her stood her younger half-brother, Julius, his outfit equally as thought out as his sister's as he dressed in a grey turtleneck and black trousers. The only members of the Nott family that were absent were the parents, leaving the siblings on their own. They had business to attend to, supposedly.

   "I'm sure you can sort yourself out, right, Julius?" Dominique questioned, smiling as she looked up at him. Julius rolled his eyes, his thumbs hooked onto the pockets of his trousers.

   "I'm sure. It is my fifth time doing this, you know." Dominique was going into her sixth year while Julius was going into his fifth, much to his dismay. He wasn't looking forward to his OWL's at all, even though Dominique had sworn to help him along the way.

   "I'm aware," She responded with a chuckle, allowing Julius to pull her into a hug with his right arm. Julius was one of the only people to see Dominique's humane side, the first out of two people. There was never any facade around him- she couldn't put it on even if she tried. "But stay safe, alright? Even Hogwarts isn't as safe as it used to be."

   "Same to you," Julius responded in a serious tone, giving her face a gentle pat before stepping around her, putting his trolley away before looking for a compartment to sit in for the long journey ahead. Dominique followed after she had done the same.

It wasn't too packed yet since they had arrived slightly early, and that gave the witch more options to choose from. She took the time to fix the loose strands of hair that had come out of her ponytail as she searched for a good compartment. Dominique's almost always liked to have her hair presentable, as well as her clothing. As for the compartment, if she was not with Kathryn Poole - her best friend - she would prefer to be alone. She hated unnecessary company, and preferred solitude on most occasions.