SUMMARY

Nicole Johnson, a five-year-old girl who always aspired to become a vet. Now when she is 24, she has achieved what she always wanted, that is to be surrounded by tiny little creatures and help them with all her heart. Nicole was happy with her work and was planning to spend the rest of her life with her little innocent friends, just like any other normal veterinary doctor. But she didn't know that her life was going to be far from normal. The only night when she decides to stay longer at her clinic changes her life completely. Never in her worst Nightmare, she would have thought of crossing paths with Christopher Harris Aka THE DEVIL.

Christopher Harris, next in line to be the Mafia leader at the young age of 28. He has a handsome face and sexy body that every woman desires for. But they would never want to pursue him once they are aware of his evil ways, cruel nature, and his ruthless aggression. That's the real reason why people call him Devil. Even those who are buried deep under the grave shiver at the whisper of his name. But nobody knows the deep secret of his life, which is even unknown to him. The secret which doesn't let him sleep at night. Will he be able to discover the secret of his life, or would he be lost in the maze of his horrible past? He knows very well that his life is nothing but a black hole. Still, somewhere in his heart, he thinks that there is a space for that rare emotion, which he has never ever encountered in his life. The fervor which is universally proclaimed as Love. one night when he meets her, that strange feeling in him breathes for the first time.

Will Destiny allow him to find peace in her or will it force him to ruin her forever.