ᵗᵉⁿ

☔︎︎

☔︎︎

San

☔︎︎

Wooyoung was quick to fall asleep so it grew quiet pretty fast. I turned on my side as Wooyoung let out tiny snores. I smiled softly to myself as his body gave mine heat even if the space between us was pretty far.

The bed was quite big so there was no awkward encounters as I laid down. I dozed off not too long after positioning myself into a comfortable way.

I woke up to a gasp coming from the front of the room. I wiped my eyes as I looked to see who it was.

Yeosang was in the front of our room looming over the bed.

I looked over to see Wooyoungs arm securely wrapped around my waist. My eyes widened as my stomach felt butterflies. I knew I shouldn't of, but I couldn't help how happy the moment made me. I quickly got up which caused his arm to fall and wake him.

"Sorry." I said forgetting about Yeosang as Wooyoung yawned lightly and looked at me.

"It's okay." Wooyoung smiled before sitting up and looking at Yeosang. I directed my eyes back on him. His face still looked quite shocked.

"Why are you here?" Wooyoung said confused and completely oblivious to the fact he was holding me.

"I-I'm in San's group so I thought I'd come get San, but I didn't know you two where sleeping together." Yeosang said innocently.

"Oh, um, hold on we will be out there in a minute. Go wait outside while we change.." I said mumbling slightly as he was probably so confused.

Yeosang nodded slowly as he walked towards the door letting himself out.

"What was that about?" Wooyoung said just as confused as earlier.

"Nothing..." I lied not wanting to bring up why he seemed so shocked.

"Oh well I'll get dressed in the bathroom." Wooyoung smiled before getting up and grabbing clothes. I sat till I heard the door click and got up to change myself. I grabbed a simple black turtle neck long sleeved shirt to go under a loose band tee. I paired it along with black ripped jeans and black boots.

I began to change into my pants first. I grabbed my undershirt and went to put it on as Wooyoung walked out of the bathroom. He sat there and stared blankly at me as I held the shirt in my hand with a bare chest.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" He shouted covering his face as his ears were red from the embarrassment. Mine most likely were too as my eyes sat widened.

I didn't respond as I quickly threw the rest of my clothes on and sat down.

"You can look now..." I said mumbling awkwardly as Wooyoung sighed as if he was holding his breath. Wooyoung cleared his throat as he ran his hands through his soft, long hair. I put my shoes on and walked out with Wooyoung.

"Hey Yeo." I said giving Yeosang a nick name as he hissed at me. Causing Wooyoung to chuckle softly.

"So, how did you two end up sleeping together?" Yeosang said bluntly breaking the awkward silence as we walked down towards the exit.

"Our room had only one bed and he asked to room with me." Wooyoung said as we walked towards the others outside.

"You weren't supposed to room with anyone.." Yeosang said smartly. I coughed as I knew we weren't supposed to, but I wanted to room with Wooyoung.

"Oh, uh, I didn't know that..." Wooyoung said quietly to himself before looking at me confusedly.

"Yeah m-me either." I said obviously lying but no one responded as we had to board the bus.

"Sit with me!" Yeosang said looking at me with pouty eyes.

"But I wanted to sit with you..." Wooyoung said quietly behind me.

"I- uh.." I said abruptly before Yeosang grabbed my arm pushing me into his seat.

"Yay!" Yeosang smiled brightly as I sighed. I looked to find where Wooyoung sat, but I failed as I couldn't see the boy.

"Hmph, why did you do that?" I sighed as Yeosang knew I liked Wooyoung.

"Cause I wanted to hang with you some on this trip too. I knew you'd be hanging with him the whole time so now was my only chance." He said with a smug grin on his face. I huffed lightly crossing my arms. Even though Yeosang was my friend he sure was annoying at the wrong points of time.

The ride felt awfully long as we were going to a museum and shopping center. I shared small talk with Yeosang every now and then, nothing too important. We arrived after almost a hour of driving.

"Bye." I said quickly rushing away from Yeosang who couldn't respond as I already was off the bus looking for Wooyoung. I waited till everyone got off because he probably sat on the top row.

He got off talking to some girl with brown hair. I bit my lip as he didn't even walk towards me he continued to sit waiting with the girl. I raised my brows as I decided to interrupt the two.

"Ahem." I said awkwardly as Wooyoung turned to me confused.

"Oh sorry, this is Kim Hyuna." He smiled looking at me and then back to the pretty brown haired girl.

"Hi, I'm San..." I said not wanting to talk to her.

"Yeah I know you." Hyuna said smiling dearly.

'How does she know me, yet I don't know her?' I questioned myself before our teacher interrupted.

"Okay everyone you have a hour to go eat before we go to the museum." The teacher said as Wooyoung quickly scurried away and I tried to keep up.

"Aren't you dating Hyojong?" I said to Hyuna as I finally remembered where I had heard her name.

"Yeah why?" She said looking at me softly.

"No reason." I smiled softly before walking up next to Wooyoung. Hyuna left after a few minutes of walking with us.

I grinned slightly as she left and it was now Wooyoung and I, or so I thought till Yeosang came next to me and bumped my shoulder.

a:n
800 reads omg my heart guys 🥺🥺😣. Thx smm i cant believe y'all actually took the time to read my awful book ;-;

anyways i love hyuna and dawn so 🥴🥴