ᵗʷᵉˡᵛᵉ

☔︎︎

☔︎︎

san

☔︎︎

I put my hand on my head as the headache from the beer from earlier was coming to me. Wooyoung looked at me concerned.

"Are you okay?" He said leaning towards me looking at me.

"My head is killing me" I said slowly as the pain was excruciating. The bus passed over a bump causing Wooyoung to fall on me.

His lips pressed against mine causing me to freeze. Wooyoungs eyes widened as mine did aswell. I slowly pulled away from the contact of his soft and plump lips.

"I- I- I'm sorry..." Wooyoung said so innocently as his face was shocked.

"It's not your fault.." I said pursing my lips making a flat face. I quite enjoyed it but Wooyoung looked very uncomfortable.

I sighed slowly as I saw Wooyoung out of my peripheral vision. He slowly touched his lips and smiled lightly.

'He's precious..' I smiled to myself before thinking to his ex-girlfriend.

"What was Jonghos mom like?" I said queasy unsure if the topic was uneasy for him. Wooyoung looked at me before speaking.

"She was pretty, smart, nice, and just the best girlfriend I had... That was until we accidentally slipped up and didn't use a condom. I know I'm stupid for it, but since I moved schools no one except you and Yunho know about it," He said quietly before continuing, "But she was great. Until she fount out she was pregnant. Then everything went down hill; she was mean and abusive. She would hit me if I did something wrong I just didn't want to leave her because our son. When she gave birth to him she just left..." He said finishing it off causing me to be shocked.

"What's her name?" I said feeling sympathy for the male. He seemed so fragile how could anyone ever hurt him.

"Choi Yerim." He said solemnly.

"Are you okay?" I said sounding confused as the name sounded very familiar.

"Oh, yeah sorry.." He said smiling falsely.

'Choi Yerim...?' I said as my eyes widened I know where I remembered the name.

I got on my phone and scrolled through some photos till I fount the one I was looking for.

"Is that her?" I said zooming in on the woman's face

"I- I, how d-do you have a photo of her?" Wooyoung said grabbing my phone and seeing the boy with her.

"She's my sister..." I said looking down at my hands.

"No way..." He said gasping loudly causing me to just feel awful.

"I'm sorry about what she did... I promise I'm nothing like her!" I said reassuring myself and him.

"Y-yeah..." He said slowly as he still seemed quite saddened.

"She never told me she had a kid. I just know she left my family on bad terms. She didn't live with us after eighth grade. She moved in with her best friend. I am so sorry she did that to someone so perfect like you. Honestly you didn't deserve it. I promise I am nothing like her." I said again as I felt sad aswell. How could my sister hurt someone so kind and just ethereal.

"It's o-ok. I'm gonna go to the bathroom.." He said quietly before getting up and walking towards the bathroom. I stared at the now shut bathroom door feeling completely awful to have such a monster sister.

'I hope your okay...' I mumbled internally trying to calm my worries.

Wooyoung didn't come back for some time. I figured he needed some air to think. Even though the bathroom on a bus wasn't the best option.

I decided to text him to make sure he was okay.
-

San: are you okay🥺

Woo: yeah sorry.. i'm just ://

San: ahh i completely understand. take your time

Woo: mhm

-

I decided not to respond back as he seemed really shocked about this whole situation. I rested my head on the bus window waiting to arrive to the hotel.

I woke up to someone poking my arm.

"Wake up we are at the hotel now." A familiar voice said softly. I squinted my eyes before yawning slightly.

"Woo? Are you okay?" I said as soon as I noticed that was who woke me.

"Yeah, come on." He said standing up and smiling slightly. I nodded and got up with the help of his offered hand.

"Thanks for telling me that." Wooyoung said almost inaudible as we were heading to the room. I smiled to myself slightly as the small compliment made my heart flutter.

"A-Ah of course~" I said smiling like an idiot. Wooyoung gave me a confused face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He said giggling quietly.

"Cause your so pre-" I shook my head as I couldn't call him pretty.

[ a:n YoU AmAzE mE]

"Cause your so funny.." I said trying to cover up my sentence.

"Ahh." He said sounding like he believed it. The elevator ride to our shared room was quiet and short.

When we arrived and walked in Wooyoung threw himself on the bed. He sighed in relief causing a giggle to escape my lips.

"San?" He said looking up at the roof. I turned to him as I stood at the front of the hotel room.

"Yes Woo?" I said giving him a nick name I've been calling him since we first met.

"How did you know that you were gay?" He said still staring at the white roof. I gave him a confused look.

"Well, uh, I guess I just fount myself more attracted to guys. I liked the way they looked, smelled, felt, and acted. I never saw myself too comfortable with girls either. Why?" I said quite unsure why he said that out of the blue.

"Cause I think I'm kinda attracted to this one guy... But I'm not sure. I don't really know, forget it?" He said timidly.

"Wait what?" I said quite unsure of what I heard.

"Nothing forget it..." He said quite stubborn. I had heard what he said, but him liking another guy I couldn't face it.

'I've liked him since I moved to this college and now he thinks he's gay for another guy. Who does he think he is?' I said internally pouting.

a:n

this chapter is literally all over the place. it goes from conflict to conflict to random to random to blah blah. like dude someone i suck at writing HDHDH

also changed my user to @/babygnani cuz i don't like bts anymore and ikon suPeRiOr