ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ

[a:n a gif won't load so i deleted it. wattpads being so so dumb]

☔︎︎

San

☔︎︎

Wooyoung and I had gotten closer over the past few days. I don't think he realized I semi-confessed to him when I came over to his house the other night.

I was shook out of my thoughts by a sudden loud screech and a bang.

The next thing I remembered was looking up and seeing a car smoking right in front of mine. My head had an awful pain and I could hear a loud ring. I began to feel dizzy before passing out.

"Wake up, wake up!" A loud voice shouted shaking me awake. I grabbed my head feeling a sting above my eyebrow. I pulled my hand down and saw blood on my pointer fingers. I winced at the pain as the ring in my head increased. Before I could think any more I felt a few hands pull me out of the vehicle. When I looked up at my car it was in flames. I was glad I got out on time before I could even sit and wallow in my pain. I was being loaded into what looked like a truck. I could barely tell because my eye sight fell blurry, and I didn't even try to recognize my location.

•••

"San!" A very familiar voice shouted. I couldn't really see who it was as my vision was slightly blurred. When I was fully adjusted to the bright light of the hospital room; I could see it was Wooyoung and Jongho. I felt a huge weight off my chest go away as I saw Woo. He had tear stains on his pretty cheeks.

"W-why are you crying..?" I weakly mumbled as I just woke up from an obvious long sleep. I could hear the monitor beep quietly next to me as I saw the IV connected to my arm. Wooyoung laughed softly as he saw me.

"Cause you've been out.. Never mind I'm glad to see you up." Wooyoung sighed hesitantly before smiling once again with less worry in his face. I mirrored his smile as I seethed through my teeth raising up into a sitting position.

"What did they do..?" I said unsure as to what they did to my sleeping body after I'm assuming a pretty serious wreck.

"I can see they bandaged the cut on your eyebrow and the other few cuts on you. They also put ointment on your bruises. I claimed you as my family, so I have your antibiotics. Also so I could come visit." Wooyoung smiled making me feel confused.

'What family member did he put me as?' I thought to myself before beimy distracted by Jonghos cute yawn.

"I'm glad your up Sannie~" He said pronouncing every syllable precisely. I smiled widely at the chestnut haired boy, and at the cute nick name he'd given me.

"I'm glad your here." I smiled warmly at my favorite little kid. Wooyoung chuckled slightly at his son and I.

"You too Woo." I said turning to Wooyoung. I swore I could see a light shade of pink dust his tanned cheek. I felt mine heat up at the sight of him. I shyly looked down biting my lip feeling helpless.

"I hope your feel well Mr. Choi. I'll take it from here Wooyoung." A male doctor walked in smiling widely. Wooyoung hesitantly nodded before leading him and Jongho out of the cold room. I looked up at the doctor reading his name tag, Mr. Bae Benji.

"Hello Mr. Bae." I said feeling more confident knowing his name now. He chuckled lightly before looking at some papers rested on the counter.

"Hello Mr. Choi. I see your Wooyoungs... boyfriend?" He said pausing slightly. I was shocked and felt my heart flutter slightly at the thought.

"Hmm?" Mr. Bae hummed causing me to look back up at him.

"Oh, his boyfriend, yeah.." I smiled at the word, even if it wasn't true it made me feel flustered. The doctor nodded at me before looking up at me. It must've been what Wooyoung put his self down as so he could visit. Still it made me feel very happy.

"The wreck was pretty bad, huh?" Mr. Bae's eyes widened at the file he was holding. I just nodded slowly unsure of how bad it was. Mr. Bae walked closer to me before hitting some buttons on the machine next to me.

"Your boyfriend has been in their for almost four hours while we waited for you to wake up and bandage you up." The doctor spoke causing my heart to increase in speed. I let out a sigh knowing we were just friends.

"Yeah.." I mumbled causing Mr. Bae to give me a confused look.

"Why so down..? He seems to be very worried about you." He said giving me a confused look. I just smiled lightly not wanting to answer.

"It's nothing, sorry.." I muttered softly as I played with the heart monitor clipped on my finger.

"Mmh, is that so, well I won't pry where I shouldn't. You should be able to go home by tomorrow morning. The wreck wasn't bad on your end. I don't know if the other person got it as bad because, they weren't on the scene. It's nothing for you to worry about though. Just make sure you take your medicine and rest till your fully healed." Benji smiled lightly as I could tell he was very passionate in his job.

"Thanks Mr. Bae." I yawned feeling tired, and I still had a slight headache. I grabbed my head lightly trying not to alert the doctor. He still noticed and walked towards me.

"Your head hurt still?" He examined my head lightly with a stethoscope. I nodded softly as the pressure on a certain spot made it increase in pain.

"Tell me if it hurts when I press it." Mr. Bae added pushing the stethoscope lightly around my head in various spots. The one spot on the right made me wince in pain when he applied the light pressure.

"There." I winced once again as Mr. Bae nodded and grabbed a clip board on the machine. He wrote down something before heading out of the room. Him leaving abruptly made feel slightly anxious. I exhaled deeply missing Wooyoung as I sat in the room all by myself. I looked around for my phone, but I couldn't see anything. They must've forgot it while I was in the car. I whined internally because that phone was a few months worth of overtime. It didn't matter now as long as I was safe, but I really wanted to text Wooyoung.

a:n
random sorry:(. half of you probably quit reading cause i never update. if you guys didn't notice i published the random huiwon book for my sister if you wanna read that it's short, eight chaps, you don't have to:) but i'm also writing a markhyuck one for fun i'll publish when I finish it aswell when i get wifi.

hope you guys are safe and healthy, ily all so much i promise 😌💕