ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᵗʷᵒ

☔︎︎

☔︎︎

Wooyoung

☔︎︎

I sighed as classes felt like they were extra long today.

"Great." I mumbled to myself because just when I started to realize I feel something towards San his roommate, the girl who made me feel jealous, decides to move here.

"You okay?" Yeosang questioned causing me to be startled. I looked up at him not paying attention to the teachers long lecture.

"Oh, yeah.... What's with San and Suni?" I replied causing a smile to appear on Yeosangs face. I pouted lightly knowing it probably wasn't good.

"Oh.. Suni? She's his roommate cause he doesn't really like girls, and because she pays more than half of the rent. Everyone that knows them both know she's super touchy with him though. It's super annoying actually, but San thinks it's cause they're friends. Honestly, it's not like he likes her, but it's annoying hanging out with them both. That's why I'm avoiding them today." Yeosang explained chuckling towards the end. I nodded taking in the information.

"That's amazing..." I sarcastically remarked. Yeosang giggled lightly before I shot him a annoyed glance.

"Jeesh, sorry Woo." He apologized causing a frown to take on my face. I only liked when San called me Woo, even though my friends do, San makes it sound so good.

"It's fine, sorry." I groaned lightly before excusing my self to the bathroom. I felt awful for even thinking he'd like her, but seriously what am I supposed to think she's his best friend, and I'm a... friend?

I walked into the hall to only run into San in the bathroom. My eyes widened to see him in there.

"What a coincidence." He smiled lightly. I could only smile back because he made me weak.

"I saw Suni moved here." I growled lightly because thinking of her and him made me mad.

"Yeah, her job offered her more schooling, so she picked here cause she knows me." He revealed causing me to make a flat face.

"Oh, that's amazing.." I sarcastically smiled causing San to give me a confused look.

"Why is something wrong?" He retorted looking up at me. I chuckled lightly feeling annoyed.

"Yeah kinda." I harshly answered. I didn't feel like acting polite; I didn't feel happy either.

"What's wrong, Woo?" He lilted observing me.

"Wooyoung." I corrected him because for some reason I felt mad. I really had no reason to be so harsh on him.

"Sorry.." He whispered. I could see the guilt in his eyes.

"Sorry, I just hate how your so perfect and you make me feel like this, a-and I don't know what to do. Because i-it hurts me to feel this way..." I snapped unexpectedly letting everything out. Before I realized what I did San pulled me into a hug.

"It's okay. I'm sorry I'm making you upset. Tell me how to fix it." San reassured me whilst holding me in his grasp.

"I-it's nothing, I just feel so overwhelmed when thinking about you. I just miss you so much, and when I come to school you don't even talk to me. I know people like you and me don't talk at school, but San... I like you a lot and want to spend every hour of everyday with you. I hate when we're at school. I know I'm a nerd, but I just want to talk to you. I understand this is random I apologize. I just needed to get this off my chest." I whispered stuttering lightly. I never said it aloud, it was just building up. I could feel a weight come off my shoulders as another one was placed.

'I just told him all that?!' I screamed mentally feeling so stupid.

"I- Wooyoung.. You don't understand how much this means to me. I've liked you since like.. I moved here. Not because I knew you, but because you intrigued me. The way you acted with your friends and how interesting you were. Then you hired me to tutor Jongho, and I was shocked to actually talk to you..." San admitted making my face heat up and my heart beat fasten.

"Wow..." I stammered feeling so happy compared to earlier. I tightened the grip on Sans back before nestling my nose in the crook of his neck.

"I know it's a lot. I promise I wasn't stalking you." San chuckled as well as me. I felt comfortable with San.

"Hey, you know Yunho moved in with Mingi... You wanna live with me..?" I smiled as my arms loosened the grip on him.

"Really?" San smiled hugely at me causing me to reflect it.

"Really!" I exclaimed feeling ecstatic.

"Can I call you Woo, or?" San cautioned still feeling the tension from earlier.

"Yeah, sorry. I was mad about Suni. I'm sorry..." I apologized feeling awful for how rude I was to him.

"So are we dating?" San asked with a cheerful tone. My eyes widened and my cheeks grew warm once more.

"D-dating?!" I blurted feeling like it was all a dream.

"Yes." San nodded with excited eyes.

"Okay..." I uneasily smiled. I didn't know if it was all too fast, but opportunities not taken are ones missed.

"Eee!" San cheered grabbing me and spinning me around as much as he could since I was almost grown.

"Your so cute... I can say that right?" I questioned feeling still slightly awkward.

"Of course, cutie." San smiled cheekily.

"You better not play me either.." I sarcastically smirked because I knew he wasn't known to keep relationships.

"Never." He assured me with a smile still plastered on his face. His dimples showed cutely.

"I know this is random, but Jongho probably doesn't need tutored anymore. Thanks for doing that by the way. His grades are extremely good in maths now." I praised the black haired boy. He nodded sadly.

"Man, I love that kid." He sighed sadly.

"If you want to move in you'll live with that kid." I smiled at his happy expression.

"Oh yeah, by the way we should probably get to class we've been out for a while.." San added in with a sad face.

"Yeah, see you later San~" I smiled waving him off as I rushed into class with pink cheeks.

a:n

i planned on writing 3? new chapters, maybe finishing, this today but my family decided to hang out so it's literally almost 4:/ and i'm tired. i'm trying to update. & i feel like this is all too fast ://

i understand if you quit reading cause i'm lazy and don't write!! i'm extremely sorry;( i love u all i'm trying..