Part 23

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tee is back to his Kindergarten and start working, Mika is with him at the kindergarten till 7.

Today Tee need stay for finishing some documents about his kindergarten that Mika has to wait for him alone there. Mika looks bored.

"Baby, I can call daddy to fetch you, you can go home first" Tee walks closer to Mika and pull him into his hug.

"No. Want stay here with papa" answer Mika cutely, Tee chuckles and make Mika sits on his laps while he typing on his laptop.

"You can sleep for a while"

"Okay. Wake Mika if papa scared" Tee wants to laugh at that but he just nods his head, his son is his protector after all.

Tee keep doing his work that he lost the track of time, it's already 9 when he realise, Mika has been sleeping on him for hours.

Tee's phone rings make both of him and Mika startle, Tee look at the caller and answer it fast.

"where are you and Mika? I'm home but no one is here" Tae sounds angry on the other side because he is really worried. Tee rarely do this, be home late without noticing him.

"erm, kindergarten" answer Tee carefully, feels guilty for staying without telling Tae anything.

"I will fetch you" Tae reply and hung up his phone. All Tee can do is blink for a few seconds before he rush to tidy his stuff. Tae is coming for him and Mika, Tae doesn't seem happy with him at all.

Around 20 minutes a car stop in front of the gate, Tee taps his feet feeling nervous. Tae is the one out from the passenger seat, only San with him.

"I will ride my bike, you should take Mika with you" Mika is awake but still sleepy. Tae takes Mika into his hold and look at Tee like Tee is a prey to be eaten.

Tee gulps nervously, he wants to smile but end up with a mouth hanging low.

"see you at home" Tee excuse himself but Tae grabs his wrist.

"It's late, we will be home together" said Tae

"But, I can't..." Tee hates to tell about his trauma.

"it's okay. Mika and I are here." Tae try to console Tee but Tee still with his choice, he will use his bike or he will stay at his house.

"I, I want to stay at my house tonight. I need to do something" Tee gives the best excuse he has after Tae glare at him like he is a criminal.

Tae look at San to know what San think about that but for Tae, he still want Tee to follow him home.

"We will follow you till you reach your house, Mika can stay with you too" Tae decides himself, Tee wants to protest but he can't reject it more. Tae is being generous enough right now.

"Okay, sorry for the trouble Phi San" tell Tee softly but Tae scoffs loudly, he is the one who made the decision but San get the credit, Tee sure dislike him.

"let's move. Hurry up" rush Tae without looking at Tee, he puts Mika on his seat and enter the car, didn't forget to slam the door real hard.

San laughs at the childish behaviour of his friend, Tee just huff angrily. Tae's mood can't be predict like weather.

"You should thank him Tee" said San to Tee, Tee frowns shaking his head disagree with that.

"You are the one who will drive, he will just sit there doing nothing. You will be the one who is tired" Tee didn't give up, he will blame Tae forever of he has to. San shakes his head disagree with Tee.

"He had lots of work today. He can't even eat lunch because he has meeting since morning. He is here because he is worried of you two" San pats Tee's shoulder and go the side of the car.

Tee bites his lips guiltily, why he needs to feel guilty all the time?! Why he needs to feel this way because of Tae.

"hurry up!" Tae rolls his window and rush Tee some more, the guilt stop just right there for Tee. He regrets for feeling guilty for someone like Tae.

Tee starts his bike and leave the place first, he just ride slowly like usual. His house just close to the kindergarten. After 10 minutes they arrive at the house.

"Please come in first phi. I will cook light light dinner for us" Tee offers for thanking them for sending he home.

San wants to reject it because he thinks Tae want to get home fast, he also has someone waiting for him at house.

"San, you go home. I will stay here, tomorrow at seven come fetch me. Good night" Tae gets out from the car, take Mika and enter the house first, faster than the owner of the house. Tee blinks a few times before waving to San that leaving his house.

"act like he own the house huh?" Tee mutters while locking his door back when he is inside.

Mika is wide awake, sitting on Tae's laps talking about his day today. Tae pays attention to whatever Mika is telling him, that make Tee smile at the scene. Tae changed a lot.

"Just order out Tee, I can't wait to eat anymore" Tae told Tee to do so because he know Tee has nothing to cook for them, he can guess that Tee just making excuse to stay here tonight.

"hm, okay. Baby, what do you want to eat?" Tee ask Mika what that kid want to eat. He has nothing in his mind.

"Chicken?" ask Mika hopeful, Tee laughs a bit. He can order that but will it be enough to Tae?

Tee look at Tae asking what he wants to eat, he just spare a glance, doesn't bother to ask directly.

"What?" Tas ask after feels weird being look at like that. It's not like he said anything about ordering chicken.

"What do you want to eat?" ask Tee lazily

"Fried chicken is okay with me, just add pasta or something"

Tee takes his phone to make an order, after finished he takes Mika to his room. Tae follows them like a small kid that does not want to be left alone.

"what are you doing?" ask Tee to Tae, weird why that man follow him.

"where are you going?" ask Tae back.

"shower. We need to shower" answer Tee like that was the clear answer. They just come back from Kindergarten.

"me too" respond Tae and push Tee aside to enter the room first, Tee lost for words, it can't like three of them shower together, the bathroom is small!

"No! Use other one in the guest room. I will put clothes on the bed. Out!" Tee push Tae out of his room and lock it.

He rummages his wardrobe to find a shirt and a short for Tae. Tee left Mika first and go to the guest room, he almost turn blind when he saw Tae in nothing except his brief.

"Hey! Don't go naked in people house!" scolds Tee, the clothes in his hand he toss to Tae before leaving the room with an angry slam at the door. Tae just smirks and continue his previous action.

"Papa, let's shower! Food come soon" Mika able to distract Tee's mind that in a mess. Both of them shower and change to more comfortable clothes.

The door knocked shows that the order already arrived. Both of them run happily to the door for their food. Tae also there ready with cash to pay for it.

Tee didn't say much about Tae paying anymore, Tae has money and he can spend how he wants.