Part 46

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

The wedding day, the most excited one is Mika. He can't stop jumping excitedly while wearing his cute black suit. His uncles can't even make him sit down quietly.

Tee chuckles at how excited his son is right now that the nervous he has almost gone.

"Okay Mika, let's go to daddy now. You should stay beside him with the ring" Sun takes Mika to go.

Tee's heart start to beat faster again, it almost the time for him to be on the aisle, to be Tae's husband.

"I'm nervous" Tee is a bit pale, he is really scared right now.

Bbas and Copt try to make Tee calm down by giving a water and a light massage. Bbas knows how difficult it is on the wedding day.

The knocks on the door make all of them turn to the door, Earth comes to inform them that Tee can enter the hall now.

"Phi Earth, what if I fall while walking?" Earth laughs when Tee ask that. He remembers his day, he runs to Sun's arms because he can't wait to be the husband to Sun

"Tae will catch you" answer Earth still chuckling.

"Oh my, how many people out there?" Tee is freaking out right now.

"Your friends and family"

"Phi, calm down" Bbas pats Tee's back softly, Copt just smiles at Tee giving encouragement.

They walk to the front door, Tee gulps his saliva and takes a deep breath. He looks at Danny that will walk with him along the aisle.

Danny grips his own palm and say fighting, what a cute angel he is.

"Papa Tee, don't scared, Danny here" Danny pats his chest proudly.

Tee laughs a bit and he feels better with that, all of them get themselves ready and open the door.

The attentions of the guest on Tee, Tee feels like running away but he can't because Bbas, Copt and Earth surround him.

Tae can't stop smiling when he see his husband will be, Tee looks gorgeous with white suit.

Tee walks slowly together with Danny to the stage, Tee just looks at Tae's eyes every moment because all he can see right now is Tae. He even has tears in his eyes, the day he never thought will happen in his life is happening.

Tee looks down a few seconds before he looks at his parent that also in tears, maybe they are happy that their son will belong to someone soon.

'I love you' they mouthed the words Tee wants to hear the most at this moment. Tee reply it and keep walking.

Tae's eyes has tears too, when they look at each other in front of the stage.

"The grooms are here, I will start it now"

"Mr Tae, will you accept Mr Tee as your husband and love him forever?"

Tae takes Tee's hand in his, their eyes meet.

"I will love you forever, I accept you as my husband" Tee has lumps in his throats.

"Mr Tee, will you accept Mr Tas as your husband and love him forever?"

"I will, I will be your husband and I will love you forever, for the rest of my life" Tee's tears rolls downs his cheek when he said that, he feels so happy and content that he can't stop himself from crying.

Tae cries too, the moment they share their vows.

"I announce you as husbands. You can put the rings now"