Part 47

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tae and Tee decide they don't want to go anywhere for their honeymoon. They just want to stay at home together, Mika too.

Three of them are making cookies together in the kitchen, Mika is enjoying this much that he is covered in flour and chocolate, Tae is not a bit better. Both of them are a mess, Tee wants to chase both of them away but he stops himself, he is still happy watching them.

When all the cookies are ready to be put into oven, Tee told his husband and son to go take shower so that they can enjoy the cookies together after its done baking.

"Now phi, don't put your clothes in the machine, put it in different basket" Tee is sterns, the flour and chocolate can't be wash together with other laundry or it will be a big mess.

"Sure" Tae takes Mika into his arms and walk away from kitchen.

"Daddy! Rain" Mika is excited to watch a heavy rain outside, he always want to play in the rain but Tee never let him saying he will get a fever and cold.

"Is it fun to play in the rain?" ask Mika innocent, he really want to run around and roll on the grass, it seems fun.

Tae glances to the kitchen, thinking how to make both of them get to play in the rain without Tee knowing.

"be quiet son" Tae whispers to Mika.

Mika quickly covers his mouth when Tae takes him to the front door.

Tae carefully open the door without making any sound, both of them able to get outside safely.

"Let's play!" Tae being the older one run into the rain first, Mika after seeing his daddy run fast.

Both of them are enjoying the rain shower happily, they roll around, chase each other, play football and other stuff. Tae looks like a kid.

Tee takes out the cookies from oven and put it into the jar. He is done and thinking to take a short shower too.

"40 minutes and they are not done yet?" ask Tee to himself, commonly these two will run as fast as lightning because they can't wait to eat.

Tee enter to the quiet room, he feels weird because no sign of human being in there. He peeks in the bathroom, empty.

"Mika's room?" Tee walks to Mika's room, he can put put clothes for Mika at the same time.

Once again he meets with an empty room. He frowns, a bit worried too.

"Phi? Mika?" Calls Tee and walk out from the room.

He finds everywhere in the room and the worries keep increasing every minute.

"They won't be outside in this rain" Tee makes his own conclusion.

He keeps finding and calling their name, his worry keep increasing that he almost burst into tears. He is at the point of thinking they got kidnapped.

He takes his phone and want to make a call when he sees figures running around the lawn in the rain.

Tee opens the door, he watches sternly until he can make out the image of the figures. His beloved husband and son.

"These two!" Tee is angry now, he wipes his eyes that has tears pool in it. He almost have a heart attack when he can't find them.

Tee sits on the chair outside, watching two of them playing happily. He rubs his heart to be calmer, he starts smiling a bit when he see how Tae become a child right now.

When he see two of them are coming to to the house, Tee runs to take towel and leave it on the chair.

Tae and Mika know they are going to be punished when they see the towels on the chair. They lost their track of time playing in the rain.