Part 37

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tee looks around, he has no answer for that yet but when he see Mika and Tae's eyes sincerely staring at him he can't say no.

Tee looks at Earth and Sun, both of them encourage Tee to say yes, Tee keep looking around that the last person he see is his parent. Of course he is surprised but his parent also saying with their eyes for him to accept it.

Tee looks at Mika and Tae at last.

"Break my heart, I will break your bone" whispers Tee to Tae, Tae smirks nodding his head, he is willing to has his bones breaking as long as he has Tee.

"Yes" answer Tee simple but so meaningful.

People claps their hands and cheers for both of them. Tae gets on his feet back and hugs Tee tightly.

"can't wait to have your heart and..." Tae drags his sentence while looking at Tee like a Pervert.

"Your body" whispers Tae teasing Tee. Tee gets his punch ready and try to punch Tae's stomach but fail.

"Kinky" Tae keeps teasing Tee, Tee  wants to do something but he can't because Tae has both of his hands.

"You are officially my fiancé now" Tae kiss Tee's cheeks, so do Mika. Mika keeps thanking Tee for going to be his real papa.

Tee's parent walk to them and hug them both. They are happy for their son's happiness. Tee deserves all happiness in this world.

"Congratulations son, thank you Tae for accepting my son" Tee's father

"I want to thank, you for giving a chance for me to be your family"

"as long as all of us are happy"

The party continue and people keeps congratulating Tee for being Tae's fiance. Tee just smiles because he really doesn't know how to react about it.

The party ends well, Tae Tee and Mika walk to their room together. Mika in Tae's arms, his other hand holding Tee's hand.

"I can walk just fine by myself" Tee is still uncomfortable about that but Tae is not giving him a chance to adapt to the situation.

"I know but I want to do it" Tae retorts stubbornly. Tee sighs, he can't win Tae like this.

Mika giggles cutely watching his parent react to each other. He is happy that his fathers will marry each other soon.

####

Three of them return to Bangkok, Tee takes a long break because he already hired another teacher. He feels better when he is home with Mika.

The therapist suggest Mika to stay home for a while because Mika is still traumatised with what happened to him. Mika doesn't realise that he was almost kidnapped, all he knows that people forced him to do something he doesn't want.

"Daddy!" Mika runs to the door when he heard a car's sound. Tee is not fast enough to stop Mika from opening the door.

There, stand Tae's parent and Marsha, Mika's real mother. How they find them here, at the house.

Tee grabs Mika fast and try to close and lock the door but failed, two men stop him and push the door open. Wide.

Mika starts panicking when he saw his mother, Tee hugs Mika tightly and runs to their room. He locks it and locks all the windows. He knows he can't protect both of them, he needs Tae.

Tee left his phone at the living room but he glads he has phone in the room. Tae prepared it.

Tee makes a call fast, he can hear knocks from outside.

"Tee..."

"Phi Tae. They are here!" yells Tee panic.

"who?"

"Your parent, Mika's mother"

Tae cursed loudly on the other line.

"Stay in the room. I will inform Kim and Copt to go there first. I'm coming, stay safe"

Tae rushing to go home with Sun and Earth. They never thought Tae's parent will find them this fast. They even bring Marsha together with them.

It takes 30 minutes to reach home, Kim and Copt already in the house when they arrived. Tee and Mika still in the room, locked.

"My son" Tae's father smirks wickedly making Tae feels sick inside. His father is the worst human being on earth for him.

"leave my house now. You are not invited" Tae grits his teeth tightly.

"we can go nicely, if you let my grandson stay with his mother"

"Yes Tae, I really miss my son"

Three of them are really shameless and mischievous, just because of money they are willing to do all of this.

"Your son? Do you think you deserve to be called as a mom? You left your son just like that, you hit him!" Tae's voice raising from one octave to another octave. He wants to yell to all of them to leave his house and never come back.

"Look, Marsha, if you want to fight for the right, we can meet in court, not here. Father, mother please leave my house right at this moment while I'm being nice. Leave." Tae opens the door wide to let them go. His father huff angrily.

"You are not gonna win" with that all of them leave the house.

Tae's shoulders slumps tiredly, he close and locks his door before rush to his room.

"Tee, Mika. They are gone" Tae knocks a few times, Tee and Mika burst out from the door into Tae's arms.

"Mika scared daddy" whines Mika, he still crying, a sobbing mess.

Tee looks at Tae worried, Tee holds Tae's arms tightly. He is still shaken up with what just happened.

Tae rubs both of their backs softly, he looks at all of his friends to give them a moment to talk, four of them dismissed.

Tae pulls them to sit on the couch, Mika on top of him, Tee on his side.

"I'm sorry for not being here" Tae ask for forgiveness first because he promised to keep both of them safe, he failed.

Tee can see how Tae disappointed with himself, Tee didn't blame Tae this time because he knows Tae do everything he can to make all of them safe.

Tee pats Tae's hand softly, he wants to assure Tae that they can do this together.

"It's okay, you are with us now. I'm sorry I can't help much" Tee seems upset with himself, he thinks he is useless in this matter. He can't do anything to help.

Tae touches Tee's cheeks and make Tee look at him in the eyes

"Our goals are same, we want to be together, happily and safely. I'm sure we will find a way to fight it together. I can't lose any of you"