TodoBaku

** This ship was requested byyyy...@Im_a_weeb_420**

Todoroki's POV

Me and Katsuki do "IT" all the time. Whether its in the bathroom,classroom,or during training. I just love seeing him moan my name while I f*uck him senselessly. But today I wanted to try something  different..a few days ago, I was going into his room for a movie night when I saw him in a skirt. A F*CKING SKIRT! I wasnt complaining though..it was f*cking sexy *ahem* So today hes coming over to hang out so I bought him a skirt and I just wanted to see him try it on.

**2 Hours later**

No ones POV

As Todoroki waited for Bakugou to get to his room, he carefully took out the skirt and the matching crop top to it. While he was admiring his sweet lover in these clothes he heard a knock on the door. He put the clothes down on the bed and opened the door, already knowing that it was Bakugou. "Hey baby~" He said. Bakugou only huffed and walked into the room but stop abruptly as he saw the clothes on the bed. "W-What the hell is this?!" He stammered. Todoroki grabbed the blond by his waist and put his head in the crook of his neck. " Do you remember that time I walked in on you wearing a skirt?" He didnt wait to Bakugou to answer. "Well you see...I bought a little surprise for you...go ahead try it on~". Bakugou huffed once again. "The hell?! Im not trying that on!" Todoroki spinned Bakugou around so they were facing each other. "What did you say? Did you say that you'll try it on without any complaints?" Todoroki said using his dominant voice that could break Bakugou into a hundred pieces. Bakugou blush harshly at the tone of Todoroki's voice. "Y-Yes.." Todoroki smiled and let go of Bakugou so he could get the clothes and try them on.

**After Bakugou changed**

When Bakugou came out of the bathroom door, Todoroki immediately got a hard on. Bakugou wore a nice bright yellow skirt with white stockings and a light pink crop top. Bakugou squirmed as he saw Todoroki walk over to him and circle him like he was prey. Todoroki get in front of Bakugou and starts lifting up the skirt a little bit. "T-Todoroki!! Stop!" Bakugou swatts his hand away and pulls his skirt down a bit. Todoroki chuckles as he sits down on his bed. He looks up at Bakugou and pats on his own lap. "Care to sit down?" Bakugou blushed lightly and sat on Todoroki's lap. Todoroki once again put his face in Bakugous neck but only this time, he started kissing it. Those kisses sent shivers down Bakugou's spine. While Todoroki was devouring Katsuki's neck, Bakugou let out small moans and whines. "A-Ahh~ N-Not there.." Todoroki smirked as he pulled away. "Shall we take this a bit further?"

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I FINISHED!  

I HOPE EVERYONE LIKED THIS ONE..IF YOU DIDNT WELL THEN TRY REQUESTING AND I MIGHT DO ONE OF YOUR SHIPSSSSS

OKII BAIIII

500 WORDSS!