KiriBaku (Request)

OKIIII HERE YOU GOOOO...

Requested by 

No Ones POV

Kirishima was walking down the hallway to his class when he heard a familiar sound of yelling coming from the corner of the hallway. When he made it to the end of the hallway he was not surprised to see his boyfriend, Bakugou messing with Izuku. "Babe what are you doing..?" He asked. 

Bakugou flinched slightly and looked at Kiri. "Fucking nothing!!" He growls and goes back to yelling at the boy in front of him. "Bakugou leave him alone..!" Kirishima said. Bakugou scoffs and flicks Kirishima off. "Fuck off Shitty hair!!!" Kirishima growled feeling his blood boil a little. "Bakugou come here." He said using dominance in his voice. Bakugou blushed but still didn't listen. "F-Fuck you!" Kirishima grabbed Bakugou by the wrist and starts dragging him to the bathroom. "W-What the hell Kiri!?" 

Once they got in the bathroom, Bakugou was pinned against the wall making him let out a small whimper. "Who the hell gave you the permission to talk to me like that?" Kirishima asked. Bakugou lowers his head. "N-No one..!! D-Don't punish me Eijirou!! I-Im sorry!!" Kirishima thinks for a minute. "Next time you mess with some one like that your getting fucking punished! Now go and say sorry to Izuku!" Bakugou nods his head many times. "Y-Yes sir.." He and Kirishima walks out of the bathroom and into class. "S-Sorry Deku.." Deku waves his hand in front of him. "N-N-No i-its fine K-Kacchan!!" 

*3 days later*

"Come back here Dunce Face!!" Denki yells. "KIRISHIMA COME GET YOUR BOYFRIEND BEFORE HE KILLS ME!!" Bakugou stops. "Denki please don't do that...I'm gonna get in trouble..." Denki scoffs. "That's the point!" Bakugou runs up to his dorm. As hes running up he hears Denki say.."HE'S GOING UP TO HIS DORMMMM!!!" Bakugou runs in and locks the door. He goes and hides under his cover. When he hears the door open, he whimpers loudly. "Katsuki. Get from under the covers." Bakugou shivers. "E-E-Eijirou!! I-Im sorry!! Please please please!! I don't want to be punished!!" Kirishima growls and rips the covers off of Bakugou. "Come here." Kirishima sits on the bed and pats his lap. Bakugou goes over to his lap. "I-Im sor-" Bakugou gets cut off by a kiss. Bakugou grips onto Kirishima's shirt. Kirishima forces his tongue in Bakugou's mouth. Bakugou moans and arches his back. Kirishima breaks the kiss. "Knees and hands. Take off you underwear. " Bakugou nods his head and gets in the position. "I want you to count the alright?" Bakugou nods his head. "Y-yea.." 

SLAP

Bakugou moans out. "O-One!!"

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

Bakugou moans loudly. "A-ah~! Two! Three! Four!"

*6 more slaps later*

Kirishima sighs. "You ok baby..?" He asks Bakugou. "MhM..Im sorry Kiri.." Kirishima kisses his cheek. "It's ok baby..!" 

DONNNNEEEEEE

BAIIII

SORRY I DIDNT POST YESTERDAY!!!

465 WORDS