KiriBaku (Again)

No Ones POV

"Im topping today." Bakugou suddenly blurts out. Kirishima spits out his water and looks at Bakugou with a questioning stare. "Pfftt..babe...no your not." Bakugou gets slightly angered by Kirishima's answer. "Why the hell not?!" Kirishima looks at Bakugou sternly. "Because I said so." Bakugou makes an explosion in his hand. "Well fuck your reasoning!!! Im going to do it anyway...lay down!!" Now Kirishima is getting ticked off. "Katsuki." He gets up,grabs Bakugou by his waist, and grabs his chin. "I. Said. NO!" Bakugou knees immediately go weak of Kirishima's voice. He doesn't care and decides to push Kirishima on the bed. "G-Get ready to get fucked!! S-Shitty hair!!" Kirishima growls. "Katsuki!! Stomach towards the bed and ass up in the air! NOW!" Bakugou's eyes widen and his whimpers quietly as his does what Kiri says. "Now, do you know why your getting this punishment." Bakugou nods his head. Kirishima slaps his ass. "I can't hear you Katsuki!!" Bakugou grips tightly on the sheets as he moans out. "Yes I do!!" Kirishima slaps his butt again. "Tell me why!!" Bakugou buries his head into the pillows. "S-Shit!! Eijirou...not so har-A-Ah~!!" Bakugou was interrupted by another hard smack. He screams into the pillow and starts crying. After a few more smacks he finally gives in. "Im sorry for being a bad boy!! Eijirou..I wont ever ever ever do that again!!" He looks back at Kirishima, his eyes red from crying.  "You better not. " Kirishima says as he uses his quirk just a liiiitttlllee to slap Bakugou again. Bakugou's eyes roll to the back of his head as he comes. Kirishima kisses that back of Bakugou's neck. "This is why you can't be a top..."

ONNNEEE MOREE TO GOOO!!!