KamiBaku

**This was requested byyyyy...@KrakenHart828 **

No Ones POV

"Why can't you go in the water again?" Denki sighed. "Bakugou, I told you this a thousand times..I'm scared.." Bakugou scoffs. "Of what?" Denki looks at Bakugou with the 'You know why look'. Bakugou laughs. "Ok Ok..but wouldn't you only use your quirk when a villian appears? So why be scared of it now?" Denki groans. "You don't understand...when I see you gorgeous body..I can't help but lose my control on it." Bakugou blushes lightly. "Shaddup!"

Once they arrived at the beach, Bakugou immediately jumped into the water. Denki sighed as he saw his lover having the time of his life in the water. He took their bags and food out of the car and started to set up their little area. After 10 minutes he decides to check up on Bakugou. As he looks around the water he spots Bakugou with some other man. That 'Other man' was touching Bakugou in places he didn't want to touched in "That son of a-" Denki starts running towards Bakugou.

Bakugou POV (Before the man came)

I jump into the water with a big splash. As I start swimming I see this little boy come up to me. "A-Are you Ground Zero?" He asked. I smiled at his cute face. "Yes, Yes I am!" The boy's mouth fell agap. "Can you play with me? All of my friends had to go.." I nodded my head. "Sure." I said as I splashed him. A few minutes go by and he has to leave. As I wave goodbye, I see this man coming up to me. "Are you the Sun because damn baby! You fucking hot!" My eyes went wide. 'This man is creepy.' I though. So just like any regular human I started to ignore him. He grabs me by my waist and grinds his leg on me. "Aww~ Don't ignore me sweetheart~"   I start to tear up as he grinds up on me faster. "KATSUKI!!" Denki. I look to the left and see him running towards me.

No Ones POV

Denki punches the man in his face, grabs Bakugou by the waist as he pulls him into a passionate kiss. Denki grips his hips harder as he feels him squirm. Then he forces his tongue in Bakugou's mouth. He smirks as he feels Katsuki melt into the kiss. He grabs his ass and squeezes it harshly. Bakugou's grip on Denki's shoulders tighten. Denki looks at the man who had been watching them. "Don't you ever ever ever mess with MY Katsuki ever again!"

FINALLY FINISHHHHHHHHHHH

423 WORDSSS!!

BAIIII