Chapter 7: Rory's choice

"It's time for your close-up, Rory", Allison teased, tightening her grip on the victim's arms.

Becky positioned her phone right in Rory's face.

"Now, repeat after me: 'My name is Rory Gilmore' ", Allison demanded.

"My name is Rory Gilmore," the victim said, very sheepishly.

"And I am a pathetic victim of bullying", Allison added, cruelly.

Rory wasn't happy about this. "I can't say that! Please!", she pleaded, trying to wriggle her arms out of Allison's grasp. It just made Allison tighten her grip further.

"Well," said Becky, "you either say that into the camera, or you can strip to your underwear right now."

"OMG yes," Jackie chimed in.

There was a pause while Becky waited for Allison's approval.

She was going out on a limb.

It was Allison who called all the shots usually, and the original plan had been to give Rory an all-out, three-way wedgie.

They'd not discussed stripping at all.

But Allison happened to approve.

"Yes I agree. Those are your two choices," Allison said coldly, suddenly finding herself imaginging this cutie in only her knickers and a bra.

This gave Rory serious pause for thought.

She just wanted to escape, but that was proving impossible. She'd have to choose between these two humiliation options, even though she didn't like either of them. Both options made her shudder.

But something made her feel that giving them this recording they wanted, although a tempting way out, was a very bad idea indeed for her.

They would have a video of her declaring herself a "victim of bullying" for the next two years - or even the rest of her life, if it went online. And she wanted to go to Harvard.

As far as the three bullies were concerned, they'd be happy if she would just say those words into camera. They merely offered the stripping option as the deliberately unpalatable alternative that she surely wouldn't choose?

But, to the absolute surprise of all three girls, Rory then asked them: "Only to my underwear?"

With that, she had picked her own punishment...