Chapter 11

After putting Bella's share of food in the fridge and sticking the sticky note to the door of the fridge, Ariella went out and entered her car. She turned on the engine of her car and hummed softly as she heard the purr of her car as it came to life. She drove quickly to the school, even though she wasn't much in a hurry. Ariella parked next to a red convertible, not knowing that Rosalie and the Cullens bar Edward were there. As she exited the car, she was surprised when someone tackled her into a hug.

Alice pulled back and smiled at Ariella, apologetic. "Sorry, it's just that when you left the cafeteria yesterday, Jasper looked everywhere for you, but he couldn't find you anywhere!"

Rosalie, Emmett and Jasper emerged from the red convertible. Rosalie breathed a sigh of relief upon seeing Ariella in one piece. "Oh, good. You know you almost killed me from worry. I thought you were dead when Jasper came back to us and saying he couldn't find you."

Emmett chuckled. "Never thought I'd see the day Rose would be worried about someone other than family."

"Must be unusual if Emmett is saying that then." Ariella laughed softly. "I'm sorry for worrying you all. I just went to a drive somewhere to clear my head."

"It's very unusual for Rosalie, trust me." Jasper said, smirking at Ariella. "And about you storming off yesterday, it's alright. Just give us a warning on where you're going."

The five laughed at the southerner's words. It felt very natural to them all, that they even found it unbelievable. A mortal easily befriending 4 vampires? Isn't it odd?

After a few moments of laughing, the five quieted down. Ariella spoke up first. "I have to go. I don't want to be late."

The 4 vampires bid her goodbye and Ariella smiled at them all. She walked towards her first class, which was Music. Even though her classes only took up half the day, she still took all of the classes there was on this school. Her schedule was a bit hard to memorize because of all that. If there was a subject that was present every day, it was Arts.

Ariella entered the classroom and was surprised to see Edward Cullen sitting on one of the desks. Upon seeing his face once again, Ariella felt her heart clench. She couldn't help but see Cedric Diggory in him. She took the seat next to him, which was unfortunately empty. The class started and they were starting off with something basic. Ariella and Edward were both interested in the class.

15 minutes before the class finished, their teacher announced a project. "Okay, here is your project for this week. You're going to be working with your seatmate and create a musical piece with any 2 instruments. I want your musical sheets and a recording of the both of you playing it here on my desk next week, understand?"

Ariella and Edward glanced at one another, unsure about this project. Their teacher spoke up once again. "Use the rest of the time period discussing the project."