Lessons

A/N: Yeah, I know that the Covid-19 is not to be joked around, but for me - sitting at home isn't quarantine, it's what I did for 3 and a half years straight. So yeah, I'm trained for this. 

And if you don't know from what movie the second OC is from it's Pacific Rim.

(Y/N) Pov.

(Y/N): 'Why did Blake seem so nervous when she talked to me? Anyways I shouldn't wear my armor to the nightclub because I wouldn't blend in at all, not like I blend in anyways, but still the less suspicious I look the better'

*timeskip to morning*

(Y/N): "Well that was a good nights sleep. WAKE UP GUYS!"

Mike (Mexican accent): "Tacos Nachos, kid, why did you wake us up at 5am?!"

(Y/N): "Because you wake up at that time in nightsentinels"

Mike: "Fine, I'll get up"

You, Mike and Stacker get up and get ready for school.

First up Professor Port.

Port: "Today I will tell the story of a young, brave man - me....." you just zoned out after these words and fell asleep and got woken up by professor Port calling you to the ring to show what you "learned" during this lesson. 

(Y/N): "Start the simulation"

Port: "But aren't you going to dress up in your fighting clothes"

(Y/N): "A good fighter must be able to fight in any clothes"

Port: "Yes, yes, absolutely right young man"

(Y/N): "I'm not young"

Port: "So how old are you three thousand years old?"

(Y/N): "Bingo"

Port: "For talking bact to a teacher you will need to fight three grimm at once"

(Y/N): "Eh, had worse odds"

Fight starts and the cages open to show three boarbatusks. They growl at you and you growl back with anger. They stop approaching you and wait for anything to happen. you act first you pull out your pistol and shoot them all with it stunning them leaving them open to a glory kill. You rush to the first boarbatusk and smash it's head against your knee, decapitating it. Running over to the second boarbatusk you shoot the third to let it get out of it's daze. You run up to the second boarbatusk and elbow it in the head and the head explodes. You run up to the third and final boarbatusk and rip it tooth out and smash it trough it's brain. (So did you like my fight scene? How could I improve?)

With the killing done the ring sounds and the lesson is over.

Next lesson, Dr.Oobleck (Did I write correctly?)

Your team was sitting in the back of the classroom, debating about what is in Oobleck's coffee.

Mike: "Bet the one which is right with what's in his drink wins five lien from the others"

(Y/N): "That's cocaine"

Mike: "Crystal Meth"

Stacker: "Steroids"

Oobleck: "About what are you boys in the back talking about?"

(Y/N): "About what's in your drink"

Oobleck: "It's ten sugars and steroids combined with my sembelance"

Stacker: "Ha you both owe me five lien!"

Oobleck: "Ok can you say why general Legume lost in the Battle of Fort Castle"

Blake: "Because general Legume thought he could get the advage even though most faunus are know for their excellent night vision. And if general Legume would've listened in class he wouldn't have lost so embarrassingly" Cardin starts getting up to hit her, but you hit him first in his male parts. So he just collapses on the ground clutching his crotch.

Blake: "Thank you"

The class ends.

Next Glynda's class

Glynda: "Ok, team CRDL who do you want to fight?"

Cardin: "That wierdo over there" *pointing at you*

(Y/N): "I accept"

The  fight starts. They run at you while you just side step them and hit one of them with half your power but you still break his ribs with one hit. You pull out your Pistol and destroy their aura's in two hits. Then you hear the bell which signify's that the lessons are over. 

A/N: My favourite way  to check up on Covid-19 is this video:

I will update the video in each chapter after a new video gets uploaded.