Fall of Beacon

A/N: Sorry for taking so long, just my brain didn't want to work.

(Y/N) Pov:

It was a few weeks after the duel with Winter and we became friends. I was hanging out with Blake in her dorm when a siren started blaring. Then you heard the PA system go off.

Pa system: "Remain calm and gather in the quart yard"

You and Blake go to the quart yard while Blake grabs Gambol shroud. You arrive at the quart yard and see that there is pretty much every team except Team CFVY. 

Ozpin: "You might be wondering why you heard a siren. That will be answered in due time"

Ozpin: "However there is a much more urgent situation. The grimm are storming through the gates of Vale. So you are being dispatched to deal with the situation."

Random student: "How did they get into the city?"

Ozpin: "Roman Torchwick drove a train filled with explosives into the city's wall"

Yang: "How long till we head out?"

Ozpin: "As soon as you're ready"

*timeskip to Vale*

As your bullhead arrives you see that most of the city is in ruins. however you land at a location where there is some undestroyed buildings. You find a building with some injured civilians and you start extracting them when you see a grimm horde coming your way so you say where to run to the extraction point while you fight off the grimm horde. After a good ten minutes of ripping and tearing you are done. You walk (you walk at 10mph) to the extraction point. You walk there to see a saddened Blake.

(Y/N): "Blake, what's wrong?"

Blake: "(Y/N)!! I thought you were dead! The people said that you sacrificed yourself to save them!"

(Y/N): "Blake, didn't you learn that it takes more than a horde to take me down"

Blake: "Yeah I should probably think about that instead of thinking about that you died to them."

Then you and Blake split up and after an hour of rescuing civilians you go to find Blake. You see that there is a fight going on in a warehouse. You see a man cutting Yang's arm off and you see Blake on the ground trying to get up. You rush at the man.

(Y/N): 'Vega scan who is this man'

Vega: 'This man is the leader of the white fang - Adam Taurus'

(Y/N): "What do you think you are doing?!"

Adam turns around for an epic Stare down.

Adam: "Having revenge against those humans! You will suffer the same fate HUMAN!"

(Y/N): "Woah, I'm not entirely human, I'm at least 10 (procent) rage."

Adam: "Heh, I will beat you anyways! Weakling and kill Blake right after!"

(Y/N): "BIG tactical mistake threatening Blake, That's at least going to put you 10 feet under"

Adam: "You won't survive this encounter" 

Then argent energy starts to crackle around your body and the crucible forms in your hand. Adam rushes at you and swings at you. You quickly block and counter attack damaging his aura. You then fake a swing from down up and you change the swords swinging angle so that it would be at an angle. You hit his arm and cut his right arm severely to the point that he can't use it to fight so he has to fight with left arm. You swung at him again and he barely dodged the attack. He tried to counter attack but you knocked the sword out  of his hand. And impaled him in the chest effectively killing him. He falls on one knee and says:

Adam: "Good fight I've met my match"

(Y/N): "Well I will kill you with honor"

Adam: "And say to Blake that I love her"

(Y/N): "Have fun in Hell with demons! Oh, wait I slayed them all off!"

You walk over to Blake and pick her up bridal style and while you just put Yang on your back. You then walk over to the extraction point carrying them both. When you get to there you see that the last of the bullheads are about to leave so you quickly rush over to them and barely make it.

A/N: 666 words, not intended. Sorry for not uploading for a while. This story might go on for like one or two more chapters, then It's the halo story. Oh and  Raf9821 can you help me with halo weapons? (Cause I haven't played past 20 min of the first halo title)