Vytal festival

*timeskip*

(Y/N) Pov:

You were just laying down in your dorm thinking about what Blake said just before she passed out.

PA system: "May (Y/N) (L/N) report to the head masters office"

*timeskip to Ozpin's office*

Ozpin: "Because of Blake's injury she can't fight so you will need to be in her place is that clear?"

(Y/N): "Yes"

Ozpin: "You should go train with RWY, to improve your team work"

(Y/N): "Ok"

*timeskip brought to you by you training with team RWY*

Ruby: "*puff* How can *puff* you keep that speed up for this long?"

(Y/N): "Training, lots of it"

Ruby: "Ok, fair enough"

(Y/N): "I'll go check on Blake"

Ruby: "Tomorrow we will work on your team work"

*timeskip to the infirmary*

(Y/N): "Blake, you're finally awake"

Blake: "I'm sorry that I made you worried. And I'm sorry that I had to say it at a bad time. I understand if you don't like me."

(Y/N): "Blake, calm down" *you pull her into a kiss* "And I do fell the same way"

Blake: "I was so worried, OH! what will happen with the Vytal festival?"

(Y/N): "I'm taking your place, because you need to heal"

Blake: "What would I do without you?"

(Y/N): "Live your life like you used to"

Then you leave her to heal and you back to your dorm and start thinking of ideas of how you can work in a team and not push them WAY past their limits.

*timeskip two weeks*

The Vytal festival tournament starts tomorrow and this is the last day of training for you. You have to say you got a lot better at teamwork in the past few weeks. You too decided to ask Blake out after the tournament is over.

You and RWY were talking about strategies when you all remembered that you need a new team name, because Blake isn't in the team. 

Ruby: "How about RWDY?"

(Y/N): "Good, but how about RWBY?"

Weiss: "How can that work?"

(Y/N): "My other nickname is Baron of hell so take the "B""

Ruby: "That's logical and great!"

(Y/N): "Thank you"

*timeskip to the tournament*

Port: "The first match: Team RWBY Vs Team SSSN"

You walk in to the arena and see that it's lava/hell like.

(Y/N): "Can I make the arena more appropriate for the setting?"

Port: "Sure, why not?"

You walk up to the computer and upload a 3D model of Hell's landscape. When Team SSSN sees the arena they are scared, because there is heads on spikes and blood everywhere.

Port: "L-l-let the match begin!"

The fight quickly starts and all of your team mates get knocked out only damaging their auras. Team SSSN stood in front of you.

Sun: "When you lose I will show Blake a good time she wants it or not"

Neptune: "Well Weiss isn't going to have a choose either"

Sage (I don't know is it a boy if yes good if not then just gender bend her): "Nah Ruby's the best she's the youngest"

(Y/N): "I would advise you stop talking"

Sun: "And are you going to do? Beat us? You don't have a weapon!"

(Y/N): "One or two and Scarlet you should surrender"

Sun: "One"

(Y/N): "Gauss canon it is *you pull out your pistol and shoot Scarlet to knock her out of the fight* ok you have 3 minutes to beat me down."

Sponge bob voice: "Three minutes later"

Sun thinking that he beat you looks at the score board only to see you at full aura.

Sun: "HOW?! Why didn't your aura go down?! I should have gone down absorbing those hits!"

(Y/N): "That's because I didn't use my aura."

Sun: "When how didn't you collapse out of pain?!"  

(Y/N): "Between my body, armor and pain tolerance I didn't fell anything"

Sun: "How can you do that"

(Y/N): "You try being in Hell for centuries, and this arena is actually where I had a battle with a million demons"

Sun: "Prove it!"

(Y/N): 'Hey VEGA, upload the corpses and me on top of the corpses'

VEGA: 'Done'

(Y/N): 'Thank you'

A few seconds later the bodies load in and Sun sees you on top of a good mountain of demons just casually laughing.

Team SSN looks at you mortified from the view and you start laughing

(Y/N): "That's what you get for threatening to rape Blake."

You run up to Neptune and hit him with enough force to break every bone in his body. So when he lands he's just a pile of mush. You turn around and bitchslap Sage while severely holding back to not kill him. You turn to face an absolutely scared shitless and mortified Sun.

(Y/N): "I said you shouldn't do that but you did. I have no respect for you."

You pull out the crucible and you swear you heard Cardin Scream (the arena is sound proof as to not disturb the fighters). You walk over to Sun and start scaring him and slowly destroying his aura while he can't move out of pure fear. You look over to see that Sun has half his aura  left so you just stab him through his stomach destroying his aura and making him scream in pain, while clutching his side. You see the arena open and you hear Port say:

Port: "Team RWBY won but why did Baron of hell go ham on them after letting him get hit. And more importantly how did his aura not go down after getting hit?"

(Y/N): "To answer the first question analyse my recording and for the second my aura didn't go down because I didn't use it"

 Port: "Ok, We got you recording we will play it on the big screen" 

You walk next to Blake and sit down next to her.

Blake: "Why did you do this he did nothing wrong!"

(Y/N): "Watch the recording"

Blake sees the part of the recording where Sun says: "I'll show Blake a good time she wants it or not" and starts to cry lightly. But when she hears that you did all this for her and her friends. 

Blake: *crying* "T-thank you"

(Y/N): "Blake, I know this might be a bad time to ask but will you go out with me?"

Blake: *stops crying* "Yes gladly"

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this part of my story. And I just wanted to ask - Why is China not showing it's true numbers, cause there is no way that there is 80k people which are infected in all the time. Anyways have a great day!