Duel

(Y/N) Pov: 

I woke up in the hotel which we got yesterday with Blake next to me. I remembered that I challenged some guy into a duel. Then I hear Blake yawn.

(Y/N): "Good morning beautiful"

Blake: "Good morning to you too"

(Y/N): "What should we do now?"

Blake: "We should probably go to Beacon"

(Y/N): "Yeah right"

*timeskip to Beacon*

You arrive on a bullhead only to see a white haired woman fighting what looked like a drunk guy with a sword. In the end Team RWBY stopped them from killing each other, so you decided to join it to the conversation.

(Y/N): "So what brings you two here?"

Ruby: "Uncle Qrow did you miss me?"

Qrow: "Nope"

Weiss: "So what brings you here Winter?"

Winter: "Ironwood asked me to come here and dad asked me to fight in a duel with some (Y/N)
  (L/N)"

Weiss: *gulps* "So Winter what kind of grave do you want?"

Winter: "What do you mean by grave?"

Weiss: "Well, I'm asking because we know him as 'doomslayer'"

Winter: "Woah, such an ego to call yourself 'doomslayer'"

(Y/N): "Nope, that's what others call him"

Winter: "And why do they call him that?"

(Y/N): "Because he can massacre a grimm horde without flinching"

Winter: "And how do you know that?"

(Y/N): "Because I'm doomslayer"

Winter: "You're lying"

Weiss: "No, he isn't, so what type of grave do you want?"

Winter: "I don't need a grave! Ask him what kind of grave he wants!"

(Y/N): "Okay, to make it remotely fair I will not use any of my weapons or armor"

Winter: "Cocky, much?"

(Y/N): "No"

*timeskip*

Ten minutes before the fight. You were just wearing a t-shirt and a pair of shorts for the fight.

Winter Pov:

Okay, battle armor ready. REMEMBER YOUR TRAINING WINTER, remember it. You look up to see a concerned Weiss.

Winter: "Why are you concerned? Because of his well being?"

Weiss: "No, because of yours"

Winter: "There is no way he can beat me"

Weiss: "Don't be so sure"

(Y/N) Pov:

You walk out into the arena and the spectators can't believe their eyes -  you're going up against one of the most dangerous Atlas's fighter while not even wearing uniform. You wait and see Winter walk out in her usual fighting uniform.

Winter: "Forgot to put on your armor, kiddo?"

(Y/N): "No, I don't need armor to beat you"

Winter: "You're so cocky"

(Y/N): "Maybe I am maybe not"

You hear professor Port say.

Port: "Today we will spectate the battle between Winter Schnee and (Y/N)
  (L/N)"

Oobleck: "But the interesting part is that (Y/N) doesn't have any armor or weapons on him!"

Port: "Let the duel begin!"

You and Winter take up your positions and the duel begins. You quickly run up behind Winter and do the taunting - you pull her hair down so that she would fall. She falls down and you move back to see a fuming Winter. 

(Y/N): "The higher you are the more you fall, Eh?"

Winter: "You bastard! You'll pay for this!"

She then let's out a flurry of attack that you don't even bother dodging or blocking, you just take them head on. After fifteen minutes of Winter attacking you she falls to one knee and says:

Winter: "Not so though are you know?"

(Y/N): "I wouldn't say that you say emerging from the smoke. Not even a cut is seen on you bt your shirt is in ruins giving every girl a good view. 

(Y/N): "YOU DESTROYED MY FAVOURITE SHIRT!"

You punch her chin up so hard that she fly's up a few meters before you hit her to the other side of the arena basically knocking her out, but not quite. So you run up to her and put your hand to her head and she sees parts of your rampage through Hell (basically you're a PTSD machine). Her heart stops so her aura shatters. But after a few seconds her heart starts back up again. 

 Port: "Mr. (L/N) wins again with full aura!"

You bow and walk out of the arena.

Weiss: "What did you do to Winter?!"

(Y/N): "Showed her some of the things I saw in my rampage"

*Timeskip to Winter waking up*

Winter Pov: 

I woke up in an infirmary and remembered what I saw it still sickens me to remember that.

Weiss: "So you woke up, finally"

Winter: "What happened? And for how long was I out for?"

Weiss: "(Y/N) gave a mini heart attack, by showing some of his past. And you were out for two days."

Winter: "At what level was his aura at it was probably really low."

Weiss: "No it wasn't in the red, it was full"

Winter: "HOW?!"

Weiss: "He said that he can tolerate extreme amounts of pain and not even flinch. Like amount that you would die try-fold (For people with simple English it means - three times)."

Winter: "That's unbelievable! How didn't he have a scratch on him when I hit him?"

Weiss: "I don't know, ask him" 

Then Weiss through scroll asks (Y/N) to come to the infirmary.

(Y/N): "Hi, Weiss, hi Winter, what did you want?"

Weiss: "How didn't you get a scratch on you when Winter hit you?"

(Y/N): "In the years I spent in Hell my skin became stronger than iron, probably demon blood helped that too."

Weiss: "Thank you for answering"

(Y/N): "Bye!"

Weiss: "Bye!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: "Another chapter Done!" 'Boy am I bored at home' "Well I just wanted to ask what story should I write next."

Vote: 

Halo x rwby

or 

Monster hunter: Iceborne (I started playing this game and I really liked it, so far)