~...The end...~

Hey guys today's chapter is ganna be long.❤️

(Y/N) PoV

We walked home with Masky fixing up my arms.
'Masky really I'm fine, they're heal...eventually.' I ensured Masky.
'I'm not going to stop until they're all gone from sight!' He replied, 'and plus your coved In your own blood this will put me at ease okay?'
I nodded keeping a fake smile.
We walked for what felt like forever, I guess when I had the energy of killing people it felt like it took a shorter time to get to the mansion. Once we got there I stood there amazed, it looked so big now!
'Never realised how big it was...' I mumbled.
'That's what she said!' Jeff laughed.
'Jeff I swear on my life I will find the bluntest rock and still be able to kill you with it. Or add another scar on your face if you say that again!' I yelled.
Hoodie and Masky both chucked and I smiled proudly which was actually real. We all walked in swarmed with people.
'Don't touch me! I'm covered in blood!' I smiled weakly.
'(Y/N)! Now that your back can we have a tea party?!' Sally called.
I nodded though I wondered where Lazari was.

(I watched something and it said that Lazari got thrown out by Ej so that's what I did where Lazari was thrown out)

'Then let's go! Masky and Jeff want to join us?' Sally asked.
They both nodded as if they really didn't care.
We all went to Sally's room with the tea set already set up. We all sat down with Sally pretending to pour tea in the cups. As Masky went to pretend to drink tea, I pulled my arm up to do the same but instead of being able to pretend to drink tea Sally pointed out that my arm was bleeding.
'Hey (Y/N) your arm is bleeding.' Sally said while pointing at my arm.
I looked at my arm so did Masky and Jeff.
'I'll be in the bathroom for a second...' I nervously laughed.
They watched me leave and walk out to the bathroom. My heart pounding in fear. I do not want them to know what I do. I went to the bathroom and forgot to lock it, I undid my bandages and looked at my cuts. I sighed in disappointment to myself as I grabbed a knife from my pocket.
'Once again, I'll feel pain...' I mumbled.
'(Y/N)?' Someone called my name by the bathroom door their voice stuttered, it was Toby.
I quickly looked up in shock knife close to my wrist.
'T-T-Toby!' I stuttered unknowingly,'Why are you here with m-me?'
'I saw y-you run in here and the door didn't lock so I was confused so I came to check if you were okay!' He stammered
I look down putting the knife back on the sink.
'Why? Why do you do it to yourself? Is it because we didn't come to find you? Is it because you don't like-' he started saying but I cut him off.
'No! I love it here! I like everyone here!' I yelled.
'Then why?'
'Because...Because...'
I couldn't find my words.
'Take your time.' He smiled sweetly.
'Because... I relived eight years of my life again in a month and when I tried to make you guys come, you didn't. I lost all hope. Started doing this. They laughed at my pain and at my hopeless eyes. They purposely put sharp objects in my room because of this...' I explained.
He stood there in shook.
I fell to the ground saying,'please, please don't tell anyone!'
He helped me up.
'I can't stop you from doing this to yourself because I've done it too when I first couldn't feel pain. Just promise me for everyone that you won't die...'
Die?die?die?die?die?die?die?die?die?die?
The words spiralled in my head.
'P-promise!' I smiled faked.
And he left. I choose to still...cut myself... again. Then put back in new bandages. I walked back to Sally's room noticing that Toby had glanced over to check on me. I smiled weakly at him trying not to break down in tears.
'What took you so long?' Jeff asked me suspiciously.
'Couldn't find the bandages, smiley.' I insulted him.
Sally giggled a little bit and Masky smiled under his mask I could tell. I sat back down and we continued to have a tea party.

                ~about an hour later~

(Y/N) PoV

I didn't eat tonight. I mean I couldn't, I guess everyone 'knew' why. But, Toby knew he really knew why. I couldn't eat because I felt... I felt... I don't know ...Depressed? I'm not sure. I couldn't eat, I just couldn't. The others just thought it was because I barely ate and I was used to not eating a lot.
After dinner, Sally and Jane came up to me.
'Hey (Y/N).' Jane smiled under her mask.
'Hey you two!' I smiled sweetly at Sally.
'I was wondering if you could sing for us!' Sally Cutely Laughed.
'M-me sing I- sing?' I stuttered.
'We will understand if you don't want to.' Jane said.
'You mean you understand, your the only one who knows why she doesn't sing!' Sally moaned.
'Sally!' Jane growled.
'No no it's okay I will if you want.' I smiled.
Sally was excited and went to tell the others. Jane looked at me.
'You don't have to remember the last two times?' She frowned.
'Yes, yes I do. But, if it makes Sally happy then I'll happily oblige.' I reinsured Jane.
She nodded and went off on her way.
I memorised the songs I was going to sing or ...rap... hehe I really liked this song it was truly a good one.