~after story~

Life had been awesome. I finally got Daniella Bella to come stay, I got my memories back. But, best of all. Me and Masky were closer than ever. I usually caught up on my sleep while laying on him, watching Jeff and BEN playing Mario.

'(Y/N), wake up.' Masky said sweetly, 'I'm going to take you to your room.'

'No, I want to stay here. I don't want to miss anything.' I mumbled.

He laughed softly, 'okay.'

What sucked was that I had many nightmares. So every time I woke up, I gasped for air. Masky always was there to calm me down. Daniella Bella, she was quite now. Often with Jeff, he tried to make her talk more. It barely worked, so they still work on it. This sleep I had a horrible dream.

I was in a black room, I heard whispers. This used to happen, but today was different. Something was odd.

'Why, they all hate you.'

'You left them for two years'

'What did Masky do? Cut? Like you?'

'Daniella is quiet because of you'

'Your fault'

'It's not my fault!' I gasped.

Everyone was eating, Masky obviously by me. I looked around looking for my old friend. Masky was used to this, I always woke up yelling 'Help me!' 'No!' Or 'it's not my fault!'. He hugged me, I pulled away. Looking him in the eyes, he could tell that pain was in my eyes. I looked at his sleeve, hinting that I thought he was cutting.
He sighed sadly, 'It's just a dream...'
Nothing. I hugged him anyway. Crying softly, mumbling 'it was too dark...' over and over.
He looked at the others, he knew it was getting worse. He picked me up, carried me to my room.
'I'll look for her.' He smiled.

Thirty minutes later, they came back. Daniella, I missed her.

'Daniella... please stay with me.' I whispered.

She nodded and laid with me.

'You ...think it's ...your fault?' She asked, voice
slightly quiet as she hadn't talked for months.

I nodded, 'my head won't let me be...' I sobbed.

'Maybe, Slender might help you?' She suggested.

'They know your getting worse, you know what they might do?' She asked.

'Send me away?'

'No, that wasn't a question to answer, they'll help.' She chuckled.

We laid there for awhile until Jeff walked in, 'S-sorry.'

'I-it's ok, Jeff.' Daniella reinsured.

He laughed in relief, 'You talk!'

He hugged her as I walked into the bathroom, voices in my head wouldn't shut up. I sat by the door, sobbing quietly.

'(Y/N)? You coming out?' She asked.

'N-no I'll stay in here for a little, if that's okay'

'Ok, would you like me to get Slender so he can help with the nightmares?'

'Ye-Yes. But, tell him I'm not ready now. Please.'

'Ok.'

~Around two hours later~

I heard the door open, footsteps came closer to my door.

'Don't want to come out yet?' Someone asked, it sounded like Masky.